Mathew Stafford to be Traded per Tom Pelisaro

slider

Just now, atljbo said:

That puts the Lions as one of the teams possibly trading up for a QB

It does. But that also puts another team as not needing a QB, assuming they can find a trade partner. Seems like their releasing info to the media so they can generate interest and offers.

Now if they can't find a partner, they have a dumpster fire. Stafford deserves better, and hopefully he gets it somewhere else.

Just now, freakyfalcon said:

I would trade Ryan for Stafford straight up and I like Ryan. Stafford just has the better arm IMO

Why are people so obsessed with arm strength like it's the only thing that matters? Some of the guys with the strongest arms I've ever seen in my life were also some of the sorriest QBs I've ever seen in my life. Remember Jeff George? He could throw it from the 20 to the 20 without effort but dude was a horrendous QB cause he had **** for brains. Give me brains over arm strength any day. Brady's never had the elite arm strength but all he's got is 6 Super Bowl rings.

2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

He could make the Saints, 49ers, Colts, or Dolphins SB contenders 

I doubt the Dolphins would make a move for him because they just drafted Tua with a top 10 pick, but the other 3 I could easily see him landing there and making all 3 SB contenders.

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

Why are people so obsessed with arm strength like it's the only thing that matters? Some of the guys with the strongest arms I've ever seen in my life were also some of the sorriest QBs I've ever seen in my life. Remember Jeff George? He could throw it from the 20 to the 20 without effort but dude was a horrendous QB cause he had **** for brains. Give me brains over arm strength any day. Brady's never had the elite arm strength but all he's got is 6 Super Bowl rings.

Better arm doesn't mean just arm strength Autiger. And yes I remember Jeff George. He was hot garbage

2 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Stafford was hurt a lot early in his career but aside from 2019 when he was hurt, he's played all 16 games since 2011.

I'm sure Garapollo never used to get hurt but that team is a bermuda triangle of player injury.