Decided to create this to counter the 'Trade Julio thread'.....

Under Arthur Smith, I believe Julio will experience a rejuvenation of his career.  Julio will score more TD's than he ever has before.  Plus Julio will have the highest YPC he has ever had.

Keep Julio.....so we can get to and win a Super Bowl in the next couple of years!

36 minutes ago, egoprime II said:

Under Arthur Smith, I believe Julio will experience a rejuvenation of his career.  Julio will score more TD's than he ever has before.  Plus Julio will have the highest YPC he has ever had.

Keep Julio.....so we can get to and win a Super Bowl in the next couple of years!

I love Juilo ... However seems the last couple of years he has become quite injury prone.  After most catches he gets up like an 80 year old man that just broke his hip and it seems his hamstring is held together by duct tape and Flex Seal.  Right now he still has value one more season like last year and maybe not so much.

37 minutes ago, PensacolaFalcon said:

I love Juilo ... However seems the last couple of years he has become quite injury prone.  After most catches he gets up like an 80 year old man that just broke his hip and it seems his hamstring is held together by duct tape and Flex Seal.  Right now he still has value one more season like last year and maybe not so much.

Here's the thing....other teams see the same things you do.  

Throw in all these terrific WRs coming out....what can we get for Julio?   Keep in mind Randy Moss only netted Oakland a 4th rnd pick.

Someone offers a 1st or a high 2nd, that's one thing.   A 5th rounder?  Keep Julio.

3 hours ago, egoprime II said:

What’s sad is there’s 3 pages plus in the other one.

Sometimes I hate falcon fans.

2 hours ago, PensacolaFalcon said:

I love Juilo ... However seems the last couple of years he has become quite injury prone.  After most catches he gets up like an 80 year old man that just broke his hip and it seems his hamstring is held together by duct tape and Flex Seal.  Right now he still has value one more season like last year and maybe not so much.

Couple years means two, yes? 

https://www.nfl.com/stats/player-stats/category/receiving/2019/REG/all/receivingyards/desc

2 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

You mean under Arthur, Julio won’t come out of the game anytime he catches a ball? Or Julio won’t miss games due to a pulled hammy or his ever injured foot will just become like new again? Arthur will help all this with Julio? AWESOME! Sign me up! 

4 minutes ago, Vandy said:

8 hours ago, Vandy said:

What’s sad is there’s 3 pages plus in the other one.

Yeah.  Part of it is the trade a player one year too early, rather than one year too late philosphy.  They look at Beasley, remember the rumors the Falcons were offered a 3rd for him in 2018.  Some fans are kinda obsessed with getting draft picks.   Thing is talents like Julio just do not come along often.

My post is 90 percent sugar coated homerism.....I get that.   I feel like supporting the one Falcon that has managed to attain the status of Deion Sanders and Michael Vick (before the prison thing).

That last 10 percent is more fact based.  The Falcons' two Super Bowls came in Reeves and Quinn's 2nd seasons.  Two seasons is about the amount of time Julio figures to be able to perform at an elite level.

We have already seen Roddy White miss a Super Bowl by one season.   I don't want to see Julio miss one that way.

Edited by egoprime II