So which QB are we taking at 4?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The one who can either, rush the passer, block the edge, or do whatever safeties do.

Right. It's not complex. We need a QB at #4 the same way we need a unicorn to fly the players into the stadium.

man yeah! I was in Kroger last week they had baby backs BOGO....yeah, I stocked up. time to get some done! I like to coat mine with mustard and then put the rub on, I typically cook them around 2

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, ryantlanta said:

Fields, Wilson or Lance?

Also anyone else have a feeling we trade up late first round for a RB? Harris or Etienne for sure.

I'd like to get Lance with a trade down and pick up a couple more picks..  He could serve as backup and learn.. He's not as ready but still he'd be a good backup to Ryan. Few years , He'd be ready. 

1 minute ago, RING OF HONOR said:

It just seems like every thread is about the same thing...for the past 4 months...

I'm just a bit cranky today...dont mind me

naw man, you're good. I not only totally understand, I totally agree

maybe that's cause I've been a lil cranky today too, LOL

we gotta stick together outchea ya know

:tiphat:

Just now, papachaz said:

naw man, you're good. I not only totally understand, I totally agree

maybe that's cause I've been a lil cranky today too, LOL

we gotta stick together outchea ya know

:tiphat:

Lol....you know it

Hurt my **** back pretty bad last night..

Probably should have gone to the emergency room....but I dont do hospitals  .I'm gone give it a few days 

5 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Did his 5 combined ints against the powerhouses of indiana and northwestern tell you that? His decision making is extremely suspect 

Idk, ive seen good college players suck in the NFL.. And bad college players thrive in the NFL.. We'll see, im honestly going off his physical ability.. He has that, we'll see how he develops 

1 minute ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Lol....you know it

Hurt my **** back pretty bad last night..

Probably should have gone to the emergency room....but I dont do hospitals  .I'm gone give it a few days 

ok speaking from experience here, I hurt mine bad several years ago, and waited like that. Then they did the xray/bed rest thing, made it worse. finally did the MRI only to find out I had a ruptured disc. Didn't WANT back surgery and again, waited. one of my worst life mistakes....when I got to the point I couldn't walk without my left leg locking up and either having to stand there and wait on it, or falling down, I gave in and had the surgery. Woke up in recovery for the first time in over a year my left leg and foot didn't hurt.

moral of the story....don't mess around and wait, if it's the 'wrong' injury, bed rest only makes it worse.

oh, and I doubt there's anyone, you included, who hates doctors/hospitals any worse than I do  go get it checked my friend