• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t have a problem with the uniforms themselves. But, I would say I preferred the combo of the jersey and pants instead of all white or all black. The white jerseys over black pants was sick as wa

The gradiant jerseys remind me of those knockoffs that some people sell from the trunk of their car. Other than that, I'm good with the others.

That white on black tho.... 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Rings said:

Gradient are my least favorite, the rest have grown on me a lot after not liking them when they released.  All white I have grown to like less than I thought I would, think it’s the all one color thing, feels like color rush.

I agree with this take. But the white jersey itself is by far my favorite jersey of the 3 

49 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

I miss Red helmets and jerseys.  I'm waybold school.  The gradient **** looks like an arena league team.  

I was really hoping for white or silver helmets.. Just believe the red and black has been done and wore out its welcome imo. Should have at least hired someone with design experience to have created our uniforms 

7 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

I was really hoping for white or silver helmets.. Just believe the red and black has been done and wore out its welcome imo. Should have at least hired someone with design experience to have created our uniforms 

they did, next time I'd suggest someone who PASSED their design classes though

23 minutes ago, Smiler11 said:

I must say I wasn't a huge fan of the new uniforms when they were released. Don't get me wrong they were significantly better than our previous ones, but I was hoping for more of an old school, retro look to them. That said they looked pretty dope on screen (even the gradient one) and I liked that we saw plenty of variations throughout the season. My personal favourite was the white with black pants combo. Would love it if we brought out an alternate red helmet as well (something Mckay said they are pushing the league for).

I'd like to see the red helmets with the stripes on top return only with the new logo. I'd also like the grey or silver pants instead of white and bring back the 3 stripes on the sleeves of the white jerseys.

2 minutes ago, papachaz said:

they did, next time I'd suggest someone who PASSED their design classes though

Totally agree, just seems like all the artist and talent in Atlanta these days, Blank obviously found someone from the 90s to throw together something without alot of effort.. Almost like he asked them not to put more than a days thought into the process.. Could have definitely been done much better with any insight into todays culture 

23 minutes ago, Slumerican said:

Whatever happened to tradition, many classic unis should never be changed. Yankees and Dodgers are classic , so were out Red and White, Rams, Colts etc, some tweaking OK,  but not the shock of totally new Unis. **** you NIKE !

Edited by Hard Case
TYPO
3 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I don’t have a problem with the uniforms themselves. But, I would say I preferred the combo of the jersey and pants instead of all white or all black. The white jerseys over black pants was sick as was the black jersey over white pants 

This!!! Those should be the primary home and road uniforms and the others should be the alternates. I will say this though, the red stripe looks stupid. I wish they could get rid of the red stripe on the uniforms. Other than that, they look good.

1 hour ago, KRUNKuno said:

Wonder why we never wore the red pants?

I loathe the new uniforms, but I thought the white jersey/red pants combo was one of the sexy versions. 

Unfortunately, that combo results in a half red stripe, half black stripe that is completely mismatched.  Doubt we'll ever see it unless they make a modification.  Bad design, on that one.

Just now, AndrewsFrancisBart said:

Unfortunately, that combo results in a half red stripe, half black stripe that is completely mismatched.  Doubt we'll ever see it unless they make a modification.  Bad design, on that one.

Ohhh

those big dummies.  Uniforms were not well thought out IMO

5 hours ago, Capt_Falcon_25 said:

1. Can we please make the Gradient uniforms our primary home uniform?They looked good in action and I got tired of the all black combo after consecutive weeks of the team wearing them.

2. Why the heck dont we have an all red jersey to wear with the white pants, or atleast try wearing the gradient jersey with the white pants?

3. Did the red pants dissappear?

I always wanted us to have a red helmet variant. Would look awesome with the red gradient and red pants. 

5 hours ago, Falcon You said:

It is so crazy how people's taste vary so much.  I think the gradient jerseys are horrible and hate them.  I would very disappointed if we decided to make those our home jerseys.  I am guessing they are going to be in rotation once a year for the future.  Wish that wasn't the case, but I am one of the fans who don't care for the new uniforms regardless of the colors.  The numbers and that obnoxious ATL is what kills me.

The new uniforms already give loser vibes. We should discard ANYTHING that reeks of the Quinn/Dimitroff era. Go old school classic. Love em or hate em, the Cowboys primary unis are classic awesome and timeless and never change. Same with the Steelers, Raiders and Bears. I personally like the 78-89 Falcons look the best. 

2 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

This!!! Those should be the primary home and road uniforms and the others should be the alternates. I will say this though, the red stripe looks stupid. I wish they could get rid of the red stripe on the uniforms. Other than that, they look good.

No, they are reminders of Quinn/Dimitroff era. Trash them and go classic and stick with it. 

I have always loved the all black and was ecstatic when I heard they were bringing them back as the main uniform. I also love the white jersey with black pants. That should be our main away uniform. I can take or leave the gradients and all whites. 

15 minutes ago, Michael Scott said:

No, they are reminders of Quinn/Dimitroff era. Trash them and go classic and stick with it. 

They can't. They've got to stick with these for at least 5 years. So there's a minimum of at least 4 more years with these. Then they can get them right by finally going back to the 1970s classics that were the best ever.