1. Can we please make the Gradient uniforms our primary home uniform?They looked good in action and I got tired of the all black combo after consecutive weeks of the team wearing them.

2. Why the heck dont we have an all red jersey to wear with the white pants, or atleast try wearing the gradient jersey with the white pants?

3. Did the red pants dissappear?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t have a problem with the uniforms themselves. But, I would say I preferred the combo of the jersey and pants instead of all white or all black. The white jerseys over black pants was sick as wa

The gradiant jerseys remind me of those knockoffs that some people sell from the trunk of their car. Other than that, I'm good with the others.

That white on black tho.... 

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Capt_Falcon_25 said:

1. Can we please make the Gradient uniforms our primary home uniform?They looked good in action and I got tired of the all black combo after consecutive weeks of the team wearing them.

2. Why the heck dont we have an all red jersey to wear with the white pants, or atleast try wearing the gradient jersey with the white pants?

I can't remember where I found this on Twitter, but I saved the image to my phone. They were doing variations on the uniform combos and this is the one of the variations they tried. Another one was wearing black socks with the all white uniforms to give it some contrast.

0?ui=2&ik=3a0207c689&attid=0.1.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1689622964373285514&th=1772bf2253cfea8a&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ8UNPblRJps_she4cntgj-YEQ4Y4SyELSoiF3h8tj5oWA9MXmfXLaMTFQE01G1lle5GjnXNBsuqx_aG_WWzl8Wiz6hVM7J9sYiJOaRS35lueesGOo-tOS1Lx2s&disp=emb

5 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I don’t have a problem with the uniforms themselves. But, I would say I preferred the combo of the jersey and pants instead of all white or all black. The white jerseys over black pants was sick as was the black jersey over white pants 

Same for me.  I always change to the white pants on Madden.  

It is so crazy how people's taste vary so much.  I think the gradient jerseys are horrible and hate them.  I would very disappointed if we decided to make those our home jerseys.  I am guessing they are going to be in rotation once a year for the future.  Wish that wasn't the case, but I am one of the fans who don't care for the new uniforms regardless of the colors.  The numbers and that obnoxious ATL is what kills me.

10 minutes ago, papachaz said:

uniform thoughts....

ok, pile them all up in the middle of the locker room and burn the god awful things. hopefully the smoke will kill off any remnants of the former regime

:tiphat:

You know what’s funny is the last time we launched new uniforms was 2003...and that was a terrible season where the team finished 4-12, fired the head coach, and brought in a new regime in McKay and Mora, winning the division in year 1. We just launched new unis, finished 4-12, and brought in a new regime....

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

You know what’s funny is the last time we launched new uniforms was 2003...and that was a terrible season where the team finished 4-12, fired the head coach, and brought in a new regime in McKay and Mora, winning the division in year 1. We just launched new unis, finished 4-12, and brought in a new regime....

I know what you're thinking, but come ON dude, you know this team only takes history into account when it helps the OTHER team, not us! one from recent memory:

"the Cowboys haven't recovered an onside kick in 9282 years" or something like that....

:lol:

I must say I wasn't a huge fan of the new uniforms when they were released. Don't get me wrong they were significantly better than our previous ones, but I was hoping for more of an old school, retro look to them. That said they looked pretty dope on screen (even the gradient one) and I liked that we saw plenty of variations throughout the season. My personal favourite was the white with black pants combo. Would love it if we brought out an alternate red helmet as well (something Mckay said they are pushing the league for).

37 minutes ago, Falcon You said:

It is so crazy how people's taste vary so much.  I think the gradient jerseys are horrible and hate them.  I would very disappointed if we decided to make those our home jerseys.  I am guessing they are going to be in rotation once a year for the future.  Wish that wasn't the case, but I am one of the fans who don't care for the new uniforms regardless of the colors.  The numbers and that obnoxious ATL is what kills me.

I hated the promo shots of the gradients. I loved them in action. I was surprised, but that is what happened. 

10 minutes ago, papachaz said:

I know what you're thinking, but come ON dude, you know this team only takes history into account when it helps the OTHER team, not us! one from recent memory:

"the Cowboys haven't recovered an onside kick in 9282 years" or something like that....

:lol:

I’m just saying....we’ve seen this before