If we stay at pick 4 and DON’T go QB.. Who’s your guy?

11 minutes ago, M@ck said:

Slater , Parsons..... 

or Devonta ... one could dream right? Draft him , trade Julio to Baltimore for their first rounder , select a pass rusher there .

Well if we’re talking trades - Send Julio to Miami for their #18, trade down slightly from 4 to add more pics, take Smith or Chase to replace Julio, and take Holland at #18. We can pick up Javonte Williams in the second, or flip it and take Harris at #18 and Moehrig in the second.

If we don't go with a backup QB,  I believe we'll take the best DE on the board.. let's just say I hope so.. We have a great need for a top DE on our team, we could even use two new DEs , young blood with power. DE should at least be the 2nd pick..  JMO.

Who ever the GM and Head Coach think will having the biggest impact in the future for this football team. Position is not important to me, we need a difference maker or game changer somebody with that type of potential. 

43 minutes ago, xSICKxWITHxITx said:

I agree not sure. Same people talk about moving Matthews to G also or cut him after drafting Sewell.

It’s stupid, especially on a team with so many glaring gaps on defense.

Here’s a thought...Let’s leave Matthews and McGary alone, and draft a real guard later in draft?

If Sewell is there, he's the guy. If not, it depends on how we grade out Chase vs. Parsons vs. Smith. I'm a BPA guy through and through, but we are so comically unbalanced between offense and defense. Chase is better than Parsons, but even I would flinch at taking an offensive player over an excellent run-tackler and blitzer.