We don’t need to reach for Najee

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we're not drafting fields at 4  

Yawn, they say this kind of stuff every few years. ”Can’t Miss on this QB!” ”Man this QB class is loaded!” ”Get one now because you don’t know when you can get one again!”

Gonna laugh my *** off when we don’t draft him. The board implosion will be hilarious.    This is gonna be worse than, “Gurlie to Atlantie” 

Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinions and I’m not claiming mine is better...that said, I just don’t see how people feel this is a deep QB class. Outside of TLaw who would have gone 1 or 2, I don’t think the other ‘top QBs’ would have gone any higher than the 4th QB drafted in last years crop, behind Burrow, Herbert and Tua.

im not sold there is a round 1 RB this year either...their certainly could be, but not a sure bet...last year 1 RB went in first, 32nd overall, and it was a shock to basically everyone when they took him. I think our 2nd or 3rd pick would be a good spot to land a RB. (Williams, Hubbard, etc)

1 hour ago, Atl Falcon said:

Plus an elite QB if available to replace the old statue greatest of all time MR2. Don’t pass on the next Rodgers Mahomes or Wilson

Which were picked 26, 10, and 3rd round if I am not mistaken.

How does this prove we couldn’t get a QB if we’re picking later (meaning, ya know, we had a decent team) over the next couple of years when Matt is closer to retirement?

33 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

I just named 3. Lawrence will be the only franchise qb of the bunch. Y'all think every qb who can run a little bit is the next big thing.

Recently QBs have been better that’s due to 7 on 7 camps since middle school ... they have many reps before they even hit college they’re more polished than ever and there is more focus on the QB in today’s nfl than ever 

2 minutes ago, belmont4213 said:

Which were picked 26, 10, and 3rd round if I am not mistaken.

How does this prove we couldn’t get a QB if we’re picking later (meaning, ya know, we had a decent team) over the next couple of years when Matt is closer to retirement?

Do you honestly believe we will win a SB with Matt Ryan at this point ? Najee and a rookie DE won’t do it 

1 minute ago, belmont4213 said:

None of whom were top 5 picks...

And ppl realized they missed on Mahomes and Allen .. this is a copy cat league GMs would rather draft a QB high than miss out on one , if you believe Fields or Wilson can take you to the next level you draft them ... simple as that 

1 minute ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Some defenders are gonna rise after prodays and private workouts.

I agree but i don’t think any of them are worth #4 this year ... if we don’t trade down we are taking a QB no other value that high this year ... TF tried to subliminally prepare yall for this with his BPA comment 

2 minutes ago, JetJones11 said:

I agree but i don’t think any of them are worth #4 this year ... if we don’t trade down we are taking a QB no other value that high this year ... TF tried to subliminally prepare yall for this with his BPA comment 

Sewell is a better prospect than any player In this class not named lawrence. He wasn't subliminally saying anything. That is you thinking what you want to believe.

46 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Don't need to reach for the 3rd best qb in the draft either

Would definitely "reach" for the 3rd best QB if i loved him. Josh Allen and Justin Herbert are not that bad. Falcons absolutely have to consider a QB at 4. It is very hard to get such a high pick with Matt, Julio, Grady, Debo , and Lindstrom among others around.

1 minute ago, JetJones11 said:

BPA is subjective. It all depends on how his board is stacked up. Fontenot could players ranked much differently. 

He have 1 QB in his top 5. He could have just 2 in his top 5. He may have 3. You never know.

What if he has just Lawrence I his top 5? Or Lawrence and Fields in his top 5 and they both end up going 1&2 or 1&3 with Fontenot/Smith not liking Wilson or vice versa?

It isn't a given that they'll value all 3 QBs as top 5 prospects on their board just because the media has them as such.

12 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Sewell is a better prospect than any player In this class not named lawrence. He wasn't subliminally saying anything. That is you thinking what you want to believe.

Sewell is great . But it’s not a need the QB will be more value next 10 than the LT Jake is still good and under contract no point of getting another LT and how great he is you play him at left you don’t switch his position