We don’t need to reach for Najee

I know everyone wants us to trade down and get Najee Harris, but if you look at most mocks (mocks are mostly wrong around this time of year) but he is not mocked in the 1st round, and will be available most likely by our pick in the 2nd round . That said if we come out of this draft with Justin Fields plus Najee and don’t have to trade up we will win the SB in 3-4 years 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we're not drafting fields at 4  

Yawn, they say this kind of stuff every few years. ”Can’t Miss on this QB!” ”Man this QB class is loaded!” ”Get one now because you don’t know when you can get one again!”

Gonna laugh my *** off when we don’t draft him. The board implosion will be hilarious.    This is gonna be worse than, “Gurlie to Atlantie” 

7 minutes ago, Mister pudding said:

Oh Jimini Christmas, i didn't even read that far... /thread 😒

well he didn't outright say we are THIS TIME.....but in 99.9% of his posts the last few weeks he's made it clear he thinks we are or wants to. We have way too many holes to fill, if they don't trade back I'll be very surprised

1 minute ago, mattyicefalcon said:

We need AN ELITE  DE OR RB

y'all don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to draft a solid back up to groom to take over for matt in a few years, but man we have SOOOO many other spots we need players in. I'll be surprised and somewhat disappointed (won't be the first time or last I know) if we don't trade back from this spot and get more picks

Just now, papachaz said:

y'all don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to draft a solid back up to groom to take over for matt in a few years, but man we have SOOOO many other spots we need players in. I'll be surprised and somewhat disappointed (won't be the first time or last I know) if we don't trade back from this spot and get more picks

This team is headed in a new direction if they can draft the future QB at 4 they will you won’t get this chance in a QB deep class again

25 minutes ago, JetJones11 said:

I know everyone wants us to trade down and get Najee Harris, but if you look at most mocks (mocks are mostly wrong around this time of year) but he is not mocked in the 1st round, and will be available most likely by our pick in the 2nd round . That said if we come out of this draft with Justin Fields plus Najee and don’t have to trade up we will win the SB in 3-4 years 

Fields is a reach. More so than Harris. 

1 minute ago, JetJones11 said:

This team is headed in a new direction if they can draft the future QB at 4 they will you won’t get this chance in a QB deep class again

Yawn, they say this kind of stuff every few years.

”Can’t Miss on this QB!”

”Man this QB class is loaded!”

”Get one now because you don’t know when you can get one again!”

Just now, JetJones11 said:

yeah because there's NO CHANCE that ANY other QB in this year or next years draft could possibly be our future guy. After this year, there won't ever be another quarterback worth drafting. 

We have way too many holes to fill to draft a player to sit on the bench one or two years

8 minutes ago, JetJones11 said:

If this a deep QB class like you said then why get one at 4 knowing he has to sit behind Ryan for a year or two?

Why not get a playmaker elsewhere at 4 and get a QB with another pick?

28 minutes ago, papachaz said:

we're not drafting fields at 4

You should just keep repeating this like that scene in Good Will Hunting where Robin Williams keeps saying “it’s not your fault.”  Do it until he breaks down crying in your arms. 

Rhetorically speaking of course. He needs this. It’s a kindness. 

9 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Yawn, they say this kind of stuff every few years.

”Can’t Miss on this QB!”

”Man this QB class is loaded!”

”Get one now because you don’t know when you can get one again!”

Almost every year from the 2008. Can’t miss QB top 5 picks have been duds. None of them future or franchise QB. Too early for verdict on 2019 draft class or even 2020.

1 minute ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

If this a deep QB class like you said then why get one at 4 knowing he has to sit behind Ryan for a year or two?

Why not get a playmaker elsewhere at 4 and get a QB with another pick?

I will be open for second round or later for QB . Can’t waste money on backup QB.

16 minutes ago, papachaz said:

well he didn't outright say we are THIS TIME.....but in 99.9% of his posts the last few weeks he's made it clear he thinks we are or wants to. We have way too many holes to fill, if they don't trade back I'll be very surprised

It would also be  great way to show that this team is no longer run by TD.

11 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

Plus an elite QB if available to replace the old statue greatest of all time MR2. Don’t pass on the next Rodgers Mahomes or Wilson

None of them were drafted in top 5. They both were not must have or can’t miss QB. Heck only QB after 2012 who has been the future of franchise is Russell Wilson. He wasnt even worthy of 1-2 round pick. 

watson is mobile, what did he do this year? Heck put Mahomes on the Falcons team with out Andy Reid and his weapons. I would love to see Mahomes with Dirk Koetter calling plays. He probably won’t do any better. 

2 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

None of them were drafted in top 5. They both were not must have or can’t miss QB. Heck only QB after 2012 who has been the future of franchise is Russell Wilson. He wasnt even worthy of 1-2 round pick. 

watson is mobile, what did he do this year? Heck out Mahomes on the Falcons team with out Andy Reid and his weapons. He probably won’t do any better. 

Okay