Rapoport: Falcons OC and DC

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like the Pees hire. Allows Smith to focus mostly on the offense and other HC responsibilities. I wanted us to get a vet DC that can handle the defense with little interference from the HC.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Is pees strictly a 3-4 guy?

Pretty much but the fronts that he tends to use (at least the ones he used with Vrabel) don’t function that much differently than what we’ve been doing the past year or two.

The one thing I’m not too in love with in his scheme is the reading the line is asked to do in sets.

1 minute ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Pretty much but the fronts that he tends to use (at least the ones he used with Vrabel) don’t function that much differently than what we’ve been doing the past year or two.

The one thing I’m not too in love with in his scheme is the reading the line is asked to do in sets.

Wasn't he more of a "multiple " front guy with the Pats and Ravens?

Just now, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

I'm a little worried with how our lbs would fit in a 3-4. I know traditionally that your ilb in a 3-4 is bigger than deebo and more of a thumper and that your olbs are typically 6'5'' guys who can do it all really. If we make this switch tho I'd love to see us being in zaven collins somehow.