How covid is spread and where did it come from?

On 1/24/2021 at 11:30 PM, Slumerican said:

No, I have no way to know if this is true or not. Ive never met a real democratic yet unless its a online character 

I have no way to know if there was election fraud or not.  I have no way to know if gravity can be reversed if humans sacrifice gerbils, or not.  I have to know if the Holocaust is a figment of a Rothschild fever dream or not.  
I also have know way to know if a/an “a” or a/an  “an” is used before a word which begins with a vowel.  

Edited by duckettpleaze
9 hours ago, duckettpleaze said:

I have no way to know if there was election fraud or not.  I have no way to know if gravity can be reversed if humans sacrifice gerbils, or not.  I have to know if the Holocaust is a figment of a Rothschild fever dream or not.  
I also have know way to know if a/an “a” or a/an  “an” is used before a word which begins with a vowel.  

It’s quite simple, really.  You use “an” before words that are pronounced like a vowel, even if they are consonants.  But when those consonants are pronounced like consonants, you use “a”.

A hat.

An hour.

• 3 weeks later...

There is no rhyme or reason to it.  My wife and son tested positive.  Neither was really sick.  No fever, no loss of smell or taste, and basically felt like they had a cold.  As they were positive, I had to quarantine for the prerequisite ten days.  I haven't tested positive at all.

Now, December 2019, I had a cough I could not shake for two weeks, a fever off and on for a week, and genuinely felt crappy.  The doctor said "you have a virus, get some sleep."  Makes you wonder.