How covid is spread and where did it come from?

Ive really felt like the scientific community has let us down on supplying information about this novel virus.. Ive talked with several professors im close to and they seemed as perplexed as much as the average person when it comes to how this virus moves around.. 

One reason im asking, co worker of mines wife teated positive for covid 3 months ago, her quarantined with her for 2 weeks.. She was slightly sick, but nothing serious.. He assumed he was positive also, so they slept together, ate together, even shared the same cups while they were shut up in the house 2 weeks.. Oddly enough, he never tested positive or got sick.. 3 months later, he took off during Christmas and new years for 10 days.. Used vacation days.. Guy didn't leave the house once while he was off.. 5 days into his vacation noticed he couldn't smell bacon while cooking one morning.. Ate a few pieces and couldn't taste anything.. Went and got tested and came up positive.. 

So im asking if anyone seems to have a explanation for how this virus actually works? I have several other examples i can share that just doesn't add up.. 

One of my friends rode back from Miami with his wife.. 14 hour drive sitting next to each other in the small car.. She was positive and he never caught the virus.. Id just like a believable explanation on why this virus seems to spread in was i dont think we really understand at this point or the scientific community dosnt really want us to know.. But im not buying its spread through cough or touching surfaces.. 

1 hour ago, irrevelantfalconsfan said:

If I'm not mistaken (which I very well could be)- 

It's airborne and it started from some idiot in Wuhan eating bat stew.

Well, if its airborne how are so many people living in the same household as infected people not catching the virus.. But if you go to the gas station you are at risk?? Help me understand this please 

Heres the thing.. If it came naturally from animals it would be easily transmitted outdoors and more difficult to transmit indoors because of the natural mutation of the virus.. As it stands, the virus transmits easily indoors, and especially at room temperature.. Meaning it probably has had the majority of its natural mutations indoors.. Just like now, this new strand thats more transmissible has learned by mutations to transfer easier outdoors.. As time goes by, the virus will continue to learn how to transmit better outdoors since its no longer in lab conditions.. Wouldn't you believe if this is a natural virus it would have learned how to transmit outside first before being able to be transmitted imdoors?? Idk, maybe im way off, but trying to follow the science 

Edited by ⚡Slumerican⚡
2 minutes ago, NightPain said:

I believe that bill gates and the cia are spreading this virus through our phones. Apple Samsung are in on it too. Their ultimate goal is something along the lines of what you see in the documentary wall e. Sorry the little lady beckons I’ll be back

Not sure if you're being serious or not, but at this point ill hear you out

14 hours ago, Slumerican said:

Well, if its airborne how are so many people living in the same household as infected people not catching the virus.. But if you go to the gas station you are at risk?? Help me understand this please 

Let's see. 

Normal people at home may not catch the virus because of that early exposure, building up immunity that lasts for about 2 weeks (that explains why your friend caught it a while after). And at a gas station, there are hundreds of random people going in and out each day. So obviously, your immune system gets overwhelmed. There's no secret here. It's called having more than a 5th grade education.

4 hours ago, irrevelantfalconsfan said:

Let's see. 

Normal people at home may not catch the virus because of that early exposure, building up immunity that lasts for about 2 weeks (that explains why your friend caught it a while after). And at a gas station, there are hundreds of random people going in and out each day. So obviously, your immune system gets overwhelmed. There's no secret here. It's called having more than a 5th grade education.

Where are you finding this information? Ive not been able to find any scientific evidence to establish this? 

1 hour ago, Slumerican said:

Where are you finding this information? Ive not been able to find any scientific evidence to establish this? 

"The virus that causes COVID-19 is thought to spread mainly from person to person, mainly through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs"

- Coronavirus Frequently Asked Questions (CDC) {first thing that comes up}

"The new findings show that people who survive a COVID-19 infection continue to produce protective antibodies against key parts of the virus for at least three to four months after developing their first symptoms. In contrast, some other antibody types decline more quickly."

-https://directorsblog.nih.gov/2020/10/20/two-studies-show-covid-19-antibodies-persist-for-months/#:~:text=The new findings show that,types decline more quickly.

And I was off by a little, but yeah, they don't last forever.

21 minutes ago, irrevelantfalconsfan said:

"The virus that causes COVID-19 is thought to spread mainly from person to person, mainly through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs"

- Coronavirus Frequently Asked Questions (CDC) {first thing that comes up}

"The new findings show that people who survive a COVID-19 infection continue to produce protective antibodies against key parts of the virus for at least three to four months after developing their first symptoms. In contrast, some other antibody types decline more quickly."

-https://directorsblog.nih.gov/2020/10/20/two-studies-show-covid-19-antibodies-persist-for-months/#:~:text=The new findings show that,types decline more quickly.

And I was off by a little, but yeah, they don't last forever.

Its all a interesting read, and ty.. But I definitely feel like this virus spreads in ways we still don't understand or may never fully understand. Not to mention the difference in severity of the cases along with multiple symptoms that effect people so differently.. Ill continue looking into the science of this virus, alot ive seen seems to indicate different blood types seem to pass the virus to different people with common blood types easier than ones with different blood types.. In other words, someone with type A blood maybe transmits the same virus to someone that also has type A blood.. But if you're around that person infected with type A blood and you have type B blood you stand a less chance of catching that particular virus.. And so on.. I understand its all the same geno of virus, but Im beginning to believe you have a much larger chance of catching the virus if you are around someone infected that happens to have the exact blood type as each other.. We'll see 

Edited by ⚡Slumerican⚡
On 1/21/2021 at 12:37 PM, Slumerican said:

Ive really felt like the scientific community has let us down on supplying information about this novel virus.. Ive talked with several professors im close to and they seemed as perplexed as much as the average person when it comes to how this virus moves around.. 

One reason im asking, co worker of mines wife teated positive for covid 3 months ago, her quarantined with her for 2 weeks.. She was slightly sick, but nothing serious.. He assumed he was positive also, so they slept together, ate together, even shared the same cups while they were shut up in the house 2 weeks.. Oddly enough, he never tested positive or got sick.. 3 months later, he took off during Christmas and new years for 10 days.. Used vacation days.. Guy didn't leave the house once while he was off.. 5 days into his vacation noticed he couldn't smell bacon while cooking one morning.. Ate a few pieces and couldn't taste anything.. Went and got tested and came up positive.. 

So im asking if anyone seems to have a explanation for how this virus actually works? I have several other examples i can share that just doesn't add up.. 

One of my friends rode back from Miami with his wife.. 14 hour drive sitting next to each other in the small car.. She was positive and he never caught the virus.. Id just like a believable explanation on why this virus seems to spread in was i dont think we really understand at this point or the scientific community dosnt really want us to know.. But im not buying its spread through cough or touching surfaces.. 

What are your thoughts about voter fraud in the recent election?