QB Coach ......Come On Down!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We hired a guy who has been a RBs coach for the last 10 years and played RB himself...To coach...The QBs?

This is Matt Ryan's way of saying, leave me alone and teach these RBs how to block for me

I mean this absolutely shows we are drafting Fields!! Right??  

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I promise you, this is nothing new at all. Even for the Falcons. Not sure if you're being serious or not but if you are, this is normal

True, it's normal.

Even coaches who've played a certain position during their career may even find themselves coaching another position entirely.

Just now, DonOfThemBirds said:

True, it's normal.

Even coaches who've played a certain position during their career may even find themselves coaching another position entirely.

Yup. Take Terry Robiskie for example. Played QB in high school. RB in college and NFL but was the Falcons WR coach.

Fans would be surprised what they learn if they paid attention to the coaching staff

3 minutes ago, atljbo said:

Our new Offensive  HC started off as a Defensive quality control coach and yall have a problem with this ?

Again.. This is just a guy moving up the ladder...... Shout out to Arther if the home town guy can get it done.

There's literally only one person that's over blowing it lol 

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yup. Take Terry Robiskie for example. Played QB in high school. RB in college and NFL but was the Falcons WR coach.

Fans would be surprised what they learn if they paid attention to the coaching staff

I can see Rico becoming a QB/WR coach one day.