5 hours ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

Well unfortunately Fields only played half the games that Wilson did. My comparisons between both quarterbacks... Wilson reminds me of a young Aaron Rodgers.. and Fields reminds me of DJ shockey. 

WOW!!! another interesting comment....

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trade down....we have like 32 players under contract before we trim the fat. We need players and lots of them. Trade down....maybe even a few times if  possible.

Sewell.... dude is a phucking road grader....!!! 🤤

Hard to argue against Sewell, especially if we're going to try to get the most out of Ryan the next 1-2 years. Hard to argue against defense, seeing as that's been the bane of our existence for years.

8 hours ago, falconfanEST1989 said:

I watched his videos,  I've never seen an OLinemen with his swag,   he does pregame hype ups,  HE GETS HIS TEAM FIRED UP.!!! he celebrates like if he were a CB...   and the kid is  the real deal...!!   Could you imagine. Matthews LT, Sewell LG, Hennessey C, Lindstrom RG, McNary RT..... would be scary tbh

I don’t think you just move a generational LT to Guard i could be wrong but i wouldn’t draft him at 4 to be a left guard

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

I just think with a new regime coming in that the more picks we get the better as it'll give them more opportunities to get players that fit their scheme. It'll also allow us to trim all the bs off our roster sucking up cap space. I also really just like javonte williams so there's that lol.

I think the new regime would try and find players to elevate current talent while stocking up on picks for next season. “Trimming the fat” is going to take more than one season. 

8 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

I think the new regime would try and find players to elevate current talent while stocking up on picks for next season. “Trimming the fat” is going to take more than one season. 

I agree. We need to be stockpiling picks for the next few years. I want to let every free agent except koo walk while not signing a single free agent that would affect collecting any comp picks as well

15 hours ago, JetJones11 said:

I don’t think you just move a generational LT to Guard i could be wrong but i wouldn’t draft him at 4 to be a left guard

I agree.   But we already have a franchise LT, and team draft true LTs, play them at guard, then move them to LT when that position is open.....     Jake has 3 years left.  Then move him over.