Sewell or Fields at 4

14 minutes ago, Xfactor said:

Between the two Sewell but don’t forget about Parsons. Micah is a very special talent that could help our D tremendously.

Foye is headed for a contract year. While he's been really good, he may not be worth what he ends up getting paid. Since we need to avoid those big deals for a few years, and we have limited money to use in free agency, it's probably best to let him walk as we'd almost certainly get a 3rd or 4th round comp pick in 2022. Drafting Parsons would make the loss of Foye much easier to deal with, so I like that idea a lot.

6 minutes ago, Joey563 said:

trade down to maybe 6 or 7 and then get Sewell.

So the owner of the Eagles wants the new coach to have Wentz as his starting QB.  The current QB room for them is a little crowded now that there is friction between Wentz and Hurts.  Falcons swap picks in the first with the Eagles and acquire Jalen Hurts to sit behind Ryan for a year. Falcons sweeten deal by throwing in their third round pick.  Eagles get one of the two out standing WR's and depending on the Bengal's pick the Falcons just maybe get the other or Sewell.

22 minutes ago, Someday soon said:

So the owner of the Eagles wants the new coach to have Wentz as his starting QB.  The current QB room for them is a little crowded now that there is friction between Wentz and Hurts.  Falcons swap picks in the first with the Eagles and acquire Jalen Hurts to sit behind Ryan for a year. Falcons sweeten deal by throwing in their third round pick.  Eagles get one of the two out standing WR's and depending on the Bengal's pick the Falcons just maybe get the other or Sewell.

Eagles aren't giving up Hurts.

They'll trade or cut Wentz before they let go of Hurts.

6 minutes ago, Mr.11 said:

Why not? That said, would rather trade down and just go BPA.

We don’t need an olineman. That part is simple. We need a LG possibly unless the coach likes what we have. We could draft a G later or pick up one in FA. Plus AS doesn’t need 1st round olineman everywhere. He did well with backups. 

So why waste a first especially a top 5 for that?

Its a great topic. Sewell would be great and has all pro potential. Fields and Wilson have special talent that could be franchise QBs for 15 years. Only position I'd be irritated at would be WR. Smith and Chase no doubt have all pro potential but unless we're moving on from Julio then they shouldn't even be considered, as good as they are. Even with moving Julio, a good OC can make do with Gage as his #2 and pick a WR later in the draft as this is a  deep one in that regard

1 minute ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Give him a middle of the road Defense and a running back without arthritic knees...

Or a good coaching staff. If smith is as good as hes shown he wont need probowlers at every position for this team to succeed. Thats why im all for drafting a qb that can extend plays and throwing bombs. To get the best out of arthur smith. 

If Sewell reaches his potential could be an all pro. I don’t see any all pros on the off line. I realize def end is a need but if Falcs stay at 4 and Sewell is available might be the highest graded player in draft next to  Lawrence. I’d prefer to trade down get another 2nd at least.

2 minutes ago, xSICKxWITHxITx said:

We don’t need an olineman. That part is simple. We need a LG possibly unless the coach likes what we have. We could draft a G later or pick up one in FA. Plus AS doesn’t need 1st round olineman everywhere. He did well with backups. 

So why waste a first especially a top 5 for that?

If Sewell turns out to the be player scouts think he might be then it wouldn't be a waste.

7 minutes ago, Falconsailorman said:

If Sewell reaches his potential could be an all pro. I don’t see any all pros on the off line. I realize def end is a need but if Falcs stay at 4 and Sewell is available might be the highest graded player in draft next to  Lawrence. I’d prefer to trade down get another 2nd at least.

No way would we trade down for just a 2nd, atleast 2 first round picks and 1 2nd

Edited by dapanch420

As far as QB Saint and Titans built around veteran QBs and Ryan still has 2-5 years left of really good football. I could see us trading back and draft a QB late first or even rounds 2-3. Or I could see us trade for a younger back up or pick up a FA to take over later.