I want Matt's heir apparent. I want the mean nasty OL that will bring back the days of Dahl and Clabo. I want our D to get better. What do you guys want to do at number 4?

If Fields is the BPA you take him, but if the Dolphins fall in love with D. Smith and Penei falls to number 4❤️❤️❤️. I wouldn't be mad

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trade down....we have like 32 players under contract before we trim the fat. We need players and lots of them. Trade down....maybe even a few times if  possible.

Sewell.... dude is a phucking road grader....!!! 🤤

Hard to argue against Sewell, especially if we're going to try to get the most out of Ryan the next 1-2 years. Hard to argue against defense, seeing as that's been the bane of our existence for years.

Hard to argue against Sewell, especially if we're going to try to get the most out of Ryan the next 1-2 years. Hard to argue against defense, seeing as that's been the bane of our existence for years. I'm not too sure on the defensive talent in the 1st this year, but I'm not a draft guru either. Fields I'm on the fence.  

6 minutes ago, lju713 said:

I want Matt's heir apparent. I want the mean nasty OL that will bring back the days of Dahl and Clabo. I want our D to get better. What do you guys want to do at number 4?

If Fields is the BPA you take him, but if the Dolphins fall in love with D. Smith and Penei falls to number 4❤️❤️❤️. I wouldn't be mad

I would be fine with either of these two.

With so many holes to fill, so many directions we could potentially go in, I'm taking Font's words on addressing positions no matter if it's already a strength or not to heart. With that being said, I personally would like to trade back, pick up some more needed picks and get us a safety and RB. Just my opinion and some may not like it but you have your opinion too. S/RB!

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Trade down....we have like 32 players under contract before we trim the fat. We need players and lots of them. Trade down....maybe even a few times if  possible.

I would prefer this, if we can haul in a good draft it would set us up with good players on great contracts for 3-5 years. 

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

I always think trading down is a good idea, but it also depends on who is available, and if there are teams willing to trade. If the brain trust thinks the player available at 4 is a 10 - 15 year guy, then you take him though.

I think if Sewell is there, you take him, because of the type of philosophy that AS has - "It starts up front."

Trade down. Hopefully around 7-12 range.

If we stays I hope we take the best player we can get. It would be Sewell in most cases not involving Trevor Lawrence.

We have a chance to have a LT who will be the best in the NFL the next 10 years. That is a nice piece to have.

If we do trade down I hope for Parsons, Slater, Chase, Paye in that order.

I watched his videos,  I've never seen an OLinemen with his swag,   he does pregame hype ups,  HE GETS HIS TEAM FIRED UP.!!! he celebrates like if he were a CB...   and the kid is  the real deal...!!   Could you imagine. Matthews LT, Sewell LG, Hennessey C, Lindstrom RG, McNary RT..... would be scary tbh

11 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

Wilson no doubt ... He's at a different level then Fields .. unfortunately the Bulldawg fans want Fields ... 

I don't think anything is wrong with that. If Lawrence  could become a Falcon I would be all for it. Same as Fields they are local kids. It would mean something to them and the city. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Edited by lju713
6 minutes ago, falconfanEST1989 said:

I watched his videos,  I've never seen an OLinemen with his swag,   he does pregame hype ups,  HE GETS HIS TEAM FIRED UP.!!! he celebrates like if he were a CB...   and the kid is  the real deal...!!   Could you imagine. Matthews LT, Sewell LG, Hennessey C, Lindstrom RG, McNary RT..... would be scary tbh

I would kick Jake inside to LG

That's a hard choice. Building the trenches is key. I believe either AS or TF mentioned it fleetingly. 

This choice is like a tie. Flip a coin.

We really do need to trade down though. No way we can pick up 12-15 players through free agency to fill out the roster, which is about what we need after the draft (not counting PS and undrafted free agents).

Would love to trade back with Cincinnati right here and they can have Sewell. Then do it again with whomever wants Fields.