The Your 2022-23 Atlanta Hawks Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

I member we all said he was going to have a George Zimmermann type of career, but at this point he makes GZ look humble and contrite.

If someone goes Shinzo Abe on his white *ss at this point I don't think you can say he didn't ask for it

Here's the thing... And I'm going to say this understanding that the FBI and CIA can connect, but we need a crew of dudes willing to just off these guys. GZ, Rittenhouse, etc. Anyone who gets away with something, we handle. 

Vigilantes of sorts.

14 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

I have a 65" Vizio P series, and I dig it. The smart functions work well, and the picture looks good. I would take my Vizio over my in-laws Samsung all day.

Cool. I got a Samsung 65 " Getting ready to replace it with a 85 or 86 (not necessarily Samsung). Just can't decide which Brand is kicking *** right now.

2 minutes ago, biloxifalcon said:

Cool. I got a Samsung 65 " Getting ready to replace it with a 85 or 86 (not necessarily Samsung). Just can't decide which Brand is kicking *** right now.

I have a few different TVs. Vizio is my favorite. The main reason I like the Vizio more is because of the Cast thing. I can just find the Vizio on any device and cast. With the Samsung, I have to have some other App or have a the TV in the smart things app to do it.

3 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

I have a few different TVs. Vizio is my favorite. The main reason I like the Vizio more is because of the Cast thing. I can just find the Vizio on any device and cast. With the Samsung, I have to have some other App or have a the TV in the smart things app to do it.

Yep. I can't get the Apple streamer app on it either. It's an old TV and Samsung don't even have the app listed.

4 minutes ago, achilles return said:

if you can afford it, oleds are like nothing else.

Found a deal on a LG 86 oled!

Just now, GEORGIAfan said:

If you looking for something on a budget, TCL 6 Series and Hisense U8H have been gotten a lot of praise the past couple years as best bag for your buck from multiple different reviewers. 

I have 2 TCL and a Hisense already in the grandsons rooms. Good TVs.