• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Leon Troutsky

• Moist Words

4 minutes ago, Sponge said:

@Mr. Hoopah! Give me a first rd 2022 pick 

@falconsd56 Can we even afford to take the best defensive player from a team in a JJ trade?

We can afford just about anyone if they want to restructure and extend more guys.

The new regime has been hesitant kick the can too far down the road.

But Grady, Debo, Ryan, Matthews can all be extended and could create millions in cap space.

They ironically can get more savings if they just restructured/extended Julio's deal.

I mean I’m a little conflicted on doing away with bail, but you see stuff like this and it’s just enraging. Why don’t any of these full tilt pro bail conservatives ever talk about how the system fails innocent people all the time?

1 minute ago, Carter said:

I mean I’m a little conflicted on doing away with bail, but you see stuff like this and it’s just enraging. Why don’t any of these full tilt pro bail conservatives ever talk about how the system fails innocent people all the time?

They would have to admit that the justice process is flawed and stacked against people and those people may be brown... they can’t stand with that

1 minute ago, Carter said:

Because more often then not it is people of color that it impacts and there is smidgen of racism with alot of the full tilt conservatives.

Also @Corn Pop I was a huge wrestling fan in the 90s.  I was a big WCW fan until The late stage of WOs started... like the LWO and what not.  I got into WWF more when the rock betray farooq 

also diesel  and razor Ramon switching over was one of the confusing times in wrestling for me.  

49 minutes ago, Sponge said:

I've never been to Disneyland but I'd probably be greeted by Finn and that awful young Han Solo dude. I pray that Disney goes bankrupt and is forced to sell Star Wars.

46 minutes ago, Sponge said:

@Corn Pop I quit smoking over a month ago. My chest couldn't handle the constant coughing all day. I need intravenous weed.

36 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Bro... Edibles... I don't smoke, but I'm high erryday.

I ate ~250mg's per day again at Disney.

16 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

The most jarring thing about Disney is how many grown *** men there are all decked out in Mickey Mouse gear. It's weird. 

Disney is the only place I've worn cargo shorts since the Bush administration.

46 minutes ago, lostone said:

Also @Corn Pop I was a huge wrestling fan in the 90s.  I was a big WCW fan until The late stage of WOs started... like the LWO and what not.  I got into WWF more when the rock betray farooq 

also diesel  and razor Ramon switching over was one of the confusing times in wrestling for me.  

I was a WWF fan by the mid-80s. I was still ordering Wrestlemania in the late 80s, but by that point I preferred NWA/WCW. I pretty much lost interest in WWF in the early 90s and then WCW a year or two after.

But I started watching again with Raw and Nitro by 95 and 96. At my high school I was one of the only kids that preferred Raw over Nitro. It was that way too my freshman year of college, but by spring semester I had converted everyone in my circle to Raw.

NWO was the single best storyline in pro wrestling history. The fake Razor and Diesel was the low point of WWF.

A&E has a good biography series on pro wrestlers on Sunday nights now. I’ve seen the ones for Stone Cold and Macho Man. Vice has some Dark Side of the Ring series I heard about but I haven’t seen it yet. The first one is on Brian Pillman.

On 5/9/2021 at 10:14 AM, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

How have I never seen this before? 😄

Now I have to go dig up GTA.

1 hour ago, Corn Pop said:

Duval rappers are making the most blatantly disrespectful records I’ve ever heard

Fantasia’s “When I See You” is a really great song though

“Pla ket ket ket ket ket!”

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread