The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

1 minute ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Worse than whatever the **** Kirk Cousins was cooking a couple of years ago.

os53yd3um6811.jpg

My favorite part of the draft was Shanahan letting the media for two months believe he was gonna choose to have another unathletic quarterback like Cousins and Matt Ryan 

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

@Big_Dog

These are just facts you can look them up, but I want to know how you feel. 

Gas is up national average $1.22 a gallon 

Lumber 200% 

Steel 300%

Milk, bread, and meat welcome to 6.2% PPI

Biden's own border czar admits we have a 20 year high in border surge

Janet Yellen saying we'll have to raise interest rates to match inflation. So long first time home buyers, saving accounts and pension funds, etc. 

I'm just gonna wait for the good times again

The producer price index for final demand last month rose at a 6.2% annual pace, quickening from March’s 4.2% increase, the Labor Department said Thursday. The April reading made for the biggest annual jump since recordkeeping began in November 2010

giphy.gif?resize=500,208&ssl=1

YOU ARE EATEN UP WITH BDS AND WANT TO BLAME HIM FOR EVERYTHING OVERLOOKING THE SHEE-IT TRUMP PULLED IN HIS TERM THAT WILL END HIM UP WITH BEHIND BARS. The issues you pointed out were a result of the pandemic where everything shut down for a year thanks to Trump's mishandling of Covid because he was a dumb phuc with no sense just like the congress men saying Jan 6 was like a tourist visit. Get  T. F. O. of here.

4 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

“[Matt] Ryan’s cap hit for the 2022 season is now set to be over $48.6 million”

Kzecb3G.png

They’ll have to keep extending him. Fontenot appears to, unlike Young Thomas, know how to math. He’s continuing to try to fix Young Thomas’ messes. 

5 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

“[Matt] Ryan’s cap hit for the 2022 season is now set to be over $48.6 million”

Kzecb3G.png

Next year's crop of QB's looks meh. Knowing us, we'll probably bring in Cousins after Matt retires/moves on.

Indian doctors warn against cow dung as COVID cure | Reuter

Doctors in India are warning against the practice of using cow dung in the belief it will ward off COVID-19, saying there is no scientific evidence for its effectiveness and that it risks spreading other diseases.

The coronavirus pandemic has wrought devastation on India, with 22.66 million cases and 246,116 deaths reported so far. Experts say actual numbers could be five to 10 times higher, and citizens across the country are struggling to find hospital beds, oxygen, or medicines, leaving many to die for lack of treatment.

Oh Good God...India isn't going to get better any time soon.

10 minutes ago, Sponge said:

Next year's crop of QB's looks meh. Knowing us, we'll probably bring in Cousins after Matt retires/moves on.

Spencer Rattler will put up big numbers for Riley and some dumb team will take him top 5.  And they're raving about the 6'1" white QB out of UNC, that's got Trubisky, and not Mayfield, written all over it.  And of course the kid from USC will go top 10 because NFL GM's can't help themselves and take QB's in the first like there's a gun to their heads.

We'll see if Bo Nix truly sucks or if it was Gus holding him back, but I don't expect the ****in Boise St guy to be a magical QB whisperer.  He has worse footwork than Elaine.

1 minute ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

They’ll have to keep extending him. Fontenot appears to, unlike Young Thomas, know how to math. He’s continuing to try to fix Young Thomas’ messes. 

Last week he said they still could trade Julio, but getting like a 2022 2nd round pick in return does nothing to help us this season.

I’d trade Julio for an impact defensive player, but I don’t see any team giving us one of those.

You can’t build a decent roster when all your cap is tied up in an aging QB and an aging WR.

Trey Lance reminds me of Steve McNair. I like the odds of him being successful in a Shanahan/Arthur Smith type offense.

Arthur Smith’s offense functions best with a quarterback who can move around. People underestimate Tannehill’s athleticism. At TAMU he started out as a WR and he ran in the 4.5’s at the Combine.

Also I think we might have the worst RB room in the NFL.

10 minutes ago, Sponge said:

Kellen Mond might take his job sooner than later.

33 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

YOU ARE EATEN UP WITH BDS AND WANT TO BLAME HIM FOR EVERYTHING OVERLOOKING THE SHEE-IT TRUMP PULLED IN HIS TERM THAT WILL END HIM UP WITH BEHIND BARS. The issues you pointed out were a result of the pandemic where everything shut down for a year thanks to Trump's mishandling of Covid because he was a dumb phuc with no sense just like the congress men saying Jan 6 was like a tourist visit. Get  T. F. O. of here.

I want to pull for our current situation, it's not about party, it's about what best for us as a nation. BDS is your coverup and denial. I can see that's all you have at this moment. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Spencer Rattler will put up big numbers for Riley and some dumb team will take him top 5.  And they're raving about the 6'1" white QB out of UNC, that's got Trubisky, and not Mayfield, written all over it.  And of course the kid from USC will go top 10 because NFL GM's can't help themselves and take QB's in the first like there's a gun to their heads.

We'll see if Bo Nix truly sucks or if it was Gus holding him back, but I don't expect the ****in Boise St guy to be a magical QB whisperer.  He has worse footwork than Elaine.

I watched some pre-draft analysis that showed how Lawrence, Wilson, Lance, and Jones all had release times of .5 seconds, but Fields’ time was .8 seconds, so they may need to work on changing his delivery.

But that wasn’t enough to scare me off from Fields. Rodgers’ delivery had to be completely reworked when he came in the league and a lot of scouts hated Mahomes’ mechanics.

@Sponge @Mr. Hoopah! @Serge my favorite mock drafts were some I did in March and April on Profootball Network’s sim where I traded back multiple times in the first round, beginning with deals with the Bengals and the Lions, then eventually taking Parsons or Ojulari in the teens, ending up with multiple 2021 second, third, and fourth round picks that I used to address the trenches and secondary and taking Kellen Mond, as well as coming away with multiple 2022 picks.

I’ll try to dig thru my old screenshots sometime :sadwave:

Just now, Corn Pop said:

@Sponge @Mr. Hoopah! @Serge my favorite mock drafts were some I did in March and April on Profootball Network’s sim were I traded back multiple times in the first round, beginning with deals with the Bengals and the Lions, then eventually taking Parsons or Ojulari in the teens, ending up with multiple 2021 second, third, and fourth round picks that I used to address the trenches and secondary and taking Kellen Mond, as well as coming away with multiple 2022 picks.

I’ll try to dig thru my old screenshots sometime :sadwave:

I'm still pissed at you for leaving me hanging on draft night after all the mocks we've been through.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread