The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

How long do you guys think our Democrat defender duo will be able to keep this up? 

Four years is a long time to keep posting excuses so if they keep up this pace it seems like they’ll punch themselves out.

49 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

I'll repeat what @Carter said... Defending Democrats right now is pretty dumb.

I've said this the whole time... They have 2 years to do something (realistically, 1.5 years). If they don't do enough to win my vote, they won't get it. If they don't vote the way I want them to, they won't get my vote. Period.

I don't care about the other side. They aren't doing anything to get my vote either. I'll sit my *** at home. I voted for them this side to combat Trump, but the "lesser of 2 evils" isn't good enough.

I will never vote for a progressive again in my entire life if Bernie breaks his promise to pay off my credit cards!  :argh:

Also, it’s dumb to defend Bernie against my criticism.

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I will never vote for a progressive again in my entire life if Bernie breaks his promise to pay off my credit cards!  :argh:

1 hour ago, The Monarch said:

I like how you think this is a gotcha. It's precious.

tenor.gif

8 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

I guess one good about All Star Weekend in Atlanta is that it will function as a stimulus for my stripper friends who don’t get Trump/Biden checks.

Did she file her taxes?

My brother got a check and hasn't had a job in 5 years but he used the "non-filers" link on the IRS site and got it within a month.

3 hours ago, Corn Pop said:

@Mr. Hoopah! @The Monarch one of the most popular new rappers right now is named Pooh Shiesty, which would also be a great alias for a lawyer with diarrhea issues.

I just read that list.  Who in the **** is trying to see Lil' Baby baby mama Jayda Wayda? 🤔☹️ Got dam, the world really is coming to an end!!!

13 minutes ago, Sponge said:

Speaking of money, @Mr. Hoopah! remember a little over a year ago my wife just had to have a Lexus (instead of a Honda)? She said she would make the payments but she didn't sell a house in 2020 due to the pandemic. So who do you think is making the payments now?.....

Uh . . . the housing market was red hot in 2020, at least in the Atlanta area.  

11 minutes ago, Sponge said:

Did she file her taxes?

My brother got a check and hasn't had a job in 5 years but he used the "non-filers" link on the IRS site and got it within a month.

Some don’t.

Some did and got the full unemployment last spring.

26 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Pretending like illegitimate criticisms and other hot takes is warranted is also pretty ******* dumb.

23 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread