The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

My 20 year old dog likes to thousand yard stare at the wall in the middle of the night. Just laying there with her eyes open unblinking and I have always poke her to see if shes given up the ghost and she just grunts at me in annoyed dog.

She too is probably thinking about Matt Ryan

d69.jpg

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Leon Troutsky

• Moist Words

15 minutes ago, AF89 said:

My 20 year old dog likes to thousand yard stare at the wall in the middle of the night. Just laying there with her eyes open unblinking and I have always poke her to see if shes given up the ghost and she just grunts at me in annoyed dog.

She too is probably thinking about Matt Ryan

About 20 years ago my dog woke me up barking at the ceiling corner of the room. It's a ghost.

20 minutes ago, Sponge said:

@ya_boi_j @Gritzblitz 2.0  @3:21-   She preaches it

That is something that I wished that I would have explored more in my youth .

But when I was 20-21ish  in the early 2000's , you did not see a whole lot of apprenticeship programs that paid even decently.

If I could have made 16 bucks an hour when I was 20ish to learn to be an electrican .....that is probably the route that I would have went.

If I've learned one thing from my job it's how to bring the Karen out of a white woman. It's the equivalent of calling a black woman the b word. 

Call her a count. Ho....ly. Luckily we're cool or she probably would have put hands on me 🤣

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread