The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

1 hour ago, Sponge said:

Happy 4th guys :tiphat:

My in-laws always throw a big 4th of July pool party (we did it yesterday), and this year my wife also rented a giant inflatable water slide.

For the second year in a row, wife’s now college grad (he was on the six year plan) nephew brought like 10 friends, and the thirty-something’s played the youngin’s in slip’n’slide kick ball. This year it started sprinkling rain just as we started, and proceeded to pour rain as the game went on. The in-laws front yard was practically a pool by the time we got done, it was too much fun.

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Wow, I used to be stationed there at Ft Sheridan back in the day. It was really a small town back then and I can't imagine something like that happening there. Of course we live in ****tier times now so I guess it could (and does) happen anywhere and everywhere. SMGDH

4 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

:doh:

Last time the US tried to do the right thing and hold a regime responsible for killing an American journalist we have to pay 4.50 a gallon now 😕

55 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Last time the US tried to do the right thing and hold a regime responsible for killing an American journalist we have to pay 4.50 a gallon now 😕

That has nothing to do with OPEC bending the entire world over for what is going to be their last payday years due to the world moving away from fossil fuels. Plus, when Covid hit and oil barrels were basically free, did people really think OPEC wouldn't recoup that lost profit in the future?

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

In canton ga one year it started raining, and they postponed the fireworks. Once there was a break, they just did all one right after the other, so it was just like on long grand finale. They did them so quick, there was so much smoke, where you could barely see them, and just heard them.  

4 hours ago, biloxifalcon said:

Wow, I used to be stationed there at Ft Sheridan back in the day. It was really a small town back then and I can't imagine something like that happening there. Of course we live in ****tier times now so I guess it could (and does) happen anywhere and everywhere. SMGDH

Honestly, this is probably the most American thing that could happen on America’s day.