• Replies 63.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• lostone

• AF89

• Moist Words

I hope Trump makes his supporters think. He read the victims names at the NRA gathering and mispronounced several names. At the conclusion of his debacle he did his little dance with both fists raised and lowered as typical. WHAT IN GODS NAME WAS THERE TO CELEBRATE WITH A DANCE? If you support him you support a moron.

2 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

I hope Trump makes his supporters think. He read the victims names at the NRA gathering and mispronounced several names. At the conclusion of his debacle he did his little dance with both fists raised and lowered as typical. WHAT IN GODS NAME WAS THERE TO CELEBRATE WITH A DANCE? If you support him you support a moron.

He did his best to try to be presidential. But, when he heard the applause, he had to return to give the sheeple what they wanted. Neither he, nor they, considered it a solemn moment because it wasn't their children who were murdered.

14 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

He did his best to try to be presidential. But, when he heard the applause, he had to return to give the sheeple what they wanted. Neither he, nor they, considered it a solemn moment because it wasn't their children who were murdered.

Even back when he was president his best was horrid. He did so much wrong I couldn't list it all.

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

36 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

One question I ask is what law would’ve prevented these?  Seems like in most instances when gun control advocates list out laws they want, the laws in question still wouldn’t have stopped it. 

12 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Why? Would 400 kids dead make you feel better than 1000? Or...?

If I had choice, 400 kids dead is not as awful as 1000. 

and the why is because people sometimes use statistics to to exaggerate. Like saying you are 5 times more likely to die by gun shot if you have a gun in the house sounds way more likely than your chances of dying from a gun increase from .32% to 1.6%