The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

How the **** is there a country on this planet where arming teachers is a common answer to school shootings? 

Giving Ms.Jones a gun is the best way to keep your 7 year old from being murdered.

What. the. ****. If the rapture is real, it best be coming soon. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, HolyMoses said:

Law enforcement officers saw the gunman, clad in body armor, emerge from the crashed vehicle carrying a rifle and "engaged" the suspect, who nevertheless managed to charge into the building and open fire, Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) Sergeant Erick Estrada said on CNN.

Tell me how this is supposed to work exactly?

The same way massively sharing pictures of the shooter dressed up in girl clothes is supposed to work. It does nothing but it allows people to come to a generally shared conclusion that social progressiveness is the real problem. Then we can just excuse it away as a mental health issue AND fail to do anything meaningful about that either.

Arming teachers is the dumbest **** I’ve heard. Teachers are almost always lifelong academics who are underpaid and stressed out. The vast majority of teachers I’ve known have no interest in guns to begin with, let alone a desire or skill set to train with them. More guns will never equal more freedom or more safety. Except for maybe those who hold them in a warzone.

I wonder how many **** for brains patriots who rage about the 2nd amendment think the people who wrote that document had anything like this in mind when they wrote it. I wonder how many of them think they’d actually be ok with it. 

Edited by Carter

1 hour ago, Door Gunner said:

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Make them look at their work everyday until the changes are made and then make them look again.

Even if it was changed, I could see them trying to pull this same CRT crap to make folks forget so I absolutely believe in the KEEP SHOWING them position.

17 hours ago, Andrews_31 said:

You were a cop (Sheriff), I was a soldier (combat veteran), this I DO NOT understand! Charleston, Buffalo, Texas, Sandy Hook, Parkland, Columbine, and on, and on, and on!  When does thoughts and prayer turn into action, and WHAT is radicalizing these young males????

Amen brother!

45 minutes ago, Carter said:

The same way massively sharing pictures of the shooter dressed up in girl clothes is supposed to work. It does nothing but it allows people to come to a generally shared conclusion that social progressiveness is the real problem. Then we can just excuse it away as a mental health issue AND fail to do anything meaningful about that either.

Arming teachers is the dumbest **** I’ve heard. Teachers are almost always lifelong academics who are underpaid and stressed out. The vast majority of teachers I’ve known have no interest in guns to begin with, let alone a desire or skill set to train with them. More guns will never equal more freedom or more safety. Except for maybe those who hold them in a warzone.

I wonder how many **** for brains patriots who rage about the 2nd amendment think the people who wrote that document had anything like this in mind when they wrote it. I wonder how many of them think they’d actually be ok with it. 

All of them🍻

6 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Wait… so the answer ISN’T a good guy with a gun?

But more so a bad guy WITHOUT ONE? 

Who would have figured.

Texan politicians are already talking about arming teachers. Can't imagine how putting weapons in the underpaid and overstressed hands of frontline workers can go wrong.

things that are harder to do than obtaining a gun in the US.

obtain driving license

possibly vote?

obtain health insurance 

pay taxes

claim SSI/Disability

Obtain Unemployment Insurance

Industries regulated more than firearms

Cigarettes 

alcohol

Medicine

2 hours ago, Carter said:

My wife would quit tomorrow if they decided to arm teachers.

4 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

America is really getting out of hand. The **** is starting to happen on an almost daily basis.

Need to gain order. Society has become less strict and more soft to let people like this consistly terrorize our country.

this country is outrageously brutal to anyone that isn't well-off. if what you were saying actually had anything to do with it, why wouldn't this be happening in other wealthy countries that are much 'softer'?

5 minutes ago, achilles return said:

twitter is just a mirror

Twitter is the real-world OASIS from Ready Player One. Everybody you encounter is an avatar of a real person. Nobody is who/what they are in real life. People go there for what they can do; they stay because of what they be.