The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

These ghouls apparently share the same comms team 

It is just easier for them to say:

“Ok, we know what happened and we could fix this but we’re not gonna because we got to make this moneys!”

Would be honest as well.

55 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Not that Herschel hasn't already tainted his legacy, but he's about to burn it all the way down to the ground if he wins isn't he?

751f107b-a325-478e-a99a-d33b0d26561d_tex

And half of Georgia is going to either believe him OR give it a pass because he is a Republican. 

Oh and he ran over a Tennessee safety one time. :rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

I can't even imagine what this father is going through. And children mutilated beyond recognition? OMG...

When the PRO CONTROL WOMEN groups so their photos of a fetus on the street, their should be a counter protest with photos of these kids and that group should be asking WHY aren’t they making a stew about this!?

Since they care so much about the children.

9 hours ago, RandomFan said:

So much this. Our only hope for ever getting gun control passed is to shock Americans into action with some of these disturbing images. It's currently too easy for people to just compartmentalize this and go about their day because it's just a number to them right now. 

I at least somewhat understand this argument, but putting myself in place of a parent of one of those children, there's no way I would ever be able to stomach millions of people in America seeing them like that. That would just be too horrific. If a parent agreed to let those images be shown, I guess that's one thing, but talking about this without even discussing the implications of the families affected is utterly dehumanizing. 

44 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

When the PRO CONTROL WOMEN groups so their photos of a fetus on the street, their should be a counter protest with photos of these kids and that group should be asking WHY aren’t they making a stew about this!?

Since they care so much about the children.

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Make them look at their work everyday until the changes are made and then make them look again.

1 minute ago, Carter said:

**** these mother *******. All of them. 

Law enforcement officers saw the gunman, clad in body armor, emerge from the crashed vehicle carrying a rifle and "engaged" the suspect, who nevertheless managed to charge into the building and open fire, Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) Sergeant Erick Estrada said on CNN.

Tell me how this is supposed to work exactly?

20 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

America is really getting out of hand. The **** is starting to happen on an almost daily basis.

Need to gain order. Society has become less strict and more soft to let people like this consistly terrorize our country.

We aren't soft.  We are outnumbered by morons who are being lead by corrupt sociopaths.

5 minutes ago, Baby Dik Dik said:

We aren't soft.  We are outnumbered by morons who are being lead by corrupt sociopaths.

That too.

But society has become softer while being desensitized to death.

Our society takes more action towards being offended by what people say instead of the crazy crap that people do.

16 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Twitter is breaking our brains.

The world is breaking our brains and twitter is nothing but a reflection of the world. But the point in the tweet stands: we militarize and promise that more police, and more heavily armed police are necessary to protect us. It's a ******* lie, proven over and over and over again.