The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

2 minutes ago, Serge said:

According to Collins's own reporting, the guy literally believed that "the Jews" were responsible for him not being able to get his toothache fixed. Apparently he tried going to a dentist once and it just made him mad for some reason.

Like I said, it was a bad thread, he sat down and wrote it, vs his offhand comment on Maddow. 

But saying that all leftists are saying this is gaslighting. 

Just now, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Like I said, it was a bad thread, he sat down and wrote it, vs his offhand comment on Maddow. 

But saying that all leftists are saying this is gaslighting. 

I'm not saying all leftists are saying it; I'm saying the influencers are pushing it because they want more leftists to say it.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I don’t even know if Collins is a leftist or centrist. I literally only know him for his reporting on extremism. How many leftists watch Maddow? Actual leftists, not 60 year old hysterical ****libs. 

Rachel Maddow hosting ******** for her ****lib viewers and leftist social media posters are two individual parts of the same problem.

On 5/17/2022 at 12:37 PM, Serge said:

No, I'm saying her audience of retired ****libs is going to proliferate the Great Replacement Theory by using it as an accusation to describe everything they see on the right, and progressives should know better than to think that that means MSNBC is on their side.

2 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Oh yeah, for sure, if we had a public option, and the guy could have tried to set up a dentist appointment through the government instead of through private health insurance, odds are he wouldn't have even wanted to commit mass murder.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I don’t even know if Collins is a leftist or centrist. I literally only know him for his reporting on extremism. How many leftists watch Maddow? Actual leftists, not 60 year old hysterical ****libs. 

Pretty much all Collins reports on is disinformation and extremism. It's his areas of expertise. 

5 minutes ago, Serge said:

Oh yeah, for sure, if we had a public option, and the guy could have tried to set up a dentist appointment through the government instead of through private health insurance, odds are he wouldn't have even wanted to commit mass murder.

I'm just curious how many slippery slope fallacies you can squeeze in one page of this thread. I'm betting it's a lot. 

The people demanding the Democrats name names don't have a plan to make the Republicans they name admit to believing in an overarching conspiracy theory about Jews trying to take over the world. That accusation can't go anywhere unless they can substantiate it, and it's really hard to prove someone believes in a conspiracy theory like that unless they go out and kill a bunch of people.

That's why corporate liberal media and social media leftists are going to push the idea that actually it's self-evident that Republicans believe what the Buffalo shooter believes. They believe in "replacement theory," he believes in "replacement theory," Tucker Carlson pushes "replacement theory," so it's all the same thing. It doesn't matter if there's a small hole in that logic; because **** em all.

5 minutes ago, Serge said:

The people demanding the Democrats name names don't have a plan to make the Republicans they name admit to believing in an overarching conspiracy theory about Jews trying to take over the world. That accusation can't go anywhere unless they can substantiate it, and it's really hard to prove someone believes in a conspiracy theory like that unless they go out and kill a bunch of people.

That's why corporate liberal media and social media leftists are going to push the idea that actually it's self-evident that Republicans believe what the Buffalo shooter believes. They believe in "replacement theory," he believes in "replacement theory," Tucker Carlson pushes "replacement theory," so it's all the same thing. It doesn't matter if there's a small hole in that logic; because **** em all.

When you get to a certain level of contrarian, you go full-Greenwald 

Congrats?

1 hour ago, lostone said:

Y’all weird west is does so many things well.  Combat stealth with that fallout 1/2 feel.  You can stealth , go guns blazing.  It’s hitting all those itches so well.

Where can I find a decoder ring for this cipher?

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Look what Ben Collins made them do! 

I also blame Ben Collins for making internet leftists think Putin was just faking that he was gonna invade Ukraine, and that leak in the NYT a few years ago that briefly had internet leftists convinced that Trump was about to start rounding up Jews.

Y'all were pissed when I told you that leak was ********, and then literally the next day, they published an oped by Kushner about how the directive was to help Jewish students, and it was being mischaracterized by the left.

11 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

This week, in "Tales From The (Klan) Hood":

It would be a shame if they **** around and run up on the wrong one. You notice that they always seem to pull this stuff in states where people are less likely to be packing.