The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

8 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Joy is underrated.

People coming after her because of her support of women participating and loving sports. People out here saying hurtful things about her even though they know they'd get with her if they knew they actually had a chance lol.

I love her because she stands up for herself and doesn’t pretend to be someone she isn’t for clicks and likes. I respect people who don’t seek validation 

I remember this guy getting posted on here at least once 

The guy was a nutcase who blamed the Jews for his toothache, and social media leftists are gonna push the idea that most Republicans believe the same conspiracy theory that motivated him = /

1 minute ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Saying he was a nut case sounds awful right wing. That evil ****** methodically planned mass murder. 

According to Collins's own reporting, the guy literally believed that "the Jews" were responsible for him not being able to get his toothache fixed. Apparently he tried going to a dentist once and it just made him mad for some reason.