The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

31 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

I am gonna miss Warnock as my Senator. :(

Starting to get sick of the stories of him "agonizing" over this while the minority party puts together a bill so he can't. No awards for "thinking" about doing the right thing. Honestly think Dems will help pass it as a final **** you. Biden needs to either just do it or admit he won't (and never intended to)

Well… we are losing 2 of our up and coming devs.  I called this back in November and am surprised they stayed as long as they did.  Our company’s practices get decent talent in the door and has little way to retain them long term.  And we managers get to manage through this disaster.  Constant turnover since November 2020.  HR actively hates us.

7 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I mean they had a plan. I'm sure thier making **** tons of money fundraising off everyone's anger. The Democrats are the New England Patriots of fundraising. They had the emails ready to go the night of the SCOTUS leak.

Just think of all the new summer homes theyll be able to buy 🥳

5 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Starting to get sick of the stories of him "agonizing" over this while the minority party puts together a bill so he can't. No awards for "thinking" about doing the right thing. Honestly think Dems will help pass it as a final **** you. Biden needs to either just do it or admit he won't (and never intended to)

Joe Biden Agonizing:

DifficultMiserableGordonsetter-max-1mb.g

Biden clearly doesn't want to do it, but he also sees that he is going into a midterm with literally no agenda passed, inflation, high gas prices, etc. He also knows that he cannot postpone payments forever.  

Where tf is the tesla board of directors? 

Sures he's losing his mind, but who the **** is letting him run around slapping the word "Tesla" on all his ****ty ideas? 

6 hours ago, achilles return said:

i’m against capital punishment in 99.99% of all cases

i would happily send musk to the guillotine

He’s 100% the next Trump. He will absolutely run for senate, and I would predict a GOP supermajority due to gerrymandering would pass a constitutional amendment to allow foreign born citizens to run for President to let him run to protect capital/crush workers, but they’re too racist to do that. 

Even if he never runs for office, the media breathlessly hangs onto ever stupid ******* syllable of every tweet and will the rest of him dumb life. He will influence American, if not global, politics at some reason, and essentially be an online global thought-terrorist like Trump was with his Twitter account. 

30 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

He’s 100% the next Trump. He will absolutely run for senate, and I would predict a GOP supermajority due to gerrymandering would pass a constitutional amendment to allow foreign born citizens to run for President to let him run to protect capital/crush workers, but they’re too racist to do that. 

Even if he never runs for office, the media breathlessly hangs onto ever stupid ******* syllable of every tweet and will the rest of him dumb life. He will influence American, if not global, politics at some reason, and essentially be an online global thought-terrorist like Trump was with his Twitter account. 

Gerrymandering this go around isn't going to really help Republicans a lot in terms of getting a supermajority.  This round of gerrymandering was about locking in support so there was a stronger floor.