The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

It's an old article, but still worth a look.

140527_bobby_jones_u_629.jpg

HISTORY DEPT.

HISTORY DEPT.
The Real Origins of the Religious Right
They’ll tell you it was abortion. Sorry, the historical record’s clear: It was segregation.

By RANDALL BALMER May 27, 2014
Continue to article content

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/05/religious-right-real-origins-107133/?fbclid=IwAR3UlsKiGVJ2IveFBVHnhhMlT0TWVNexU1dFwFf1FHMDfHauNaDfRNXqVMs

5 hours ago, AF89 said:

Tbf I think they both featured an inebriated Caray, we're just talking demigod levels of volume difference

We had both. My brother ended being a big time cubbies fan and I would watch the braves beat them from the other room on TBS. Many a angry glare walk bys were shared. Good times. We did enjoy each other’s company over some Jordan led bills action though. 

58 minutes ago, NightPain said:

We had both. My brother ended being a big time cubbies fan and I would watch the braves beat them from the other room on TBS. Many a angry glare walk bys were shared. Good times. We did enjoy each other’s company over some Jordan led bills action though. 

We did too, it’s how I became a white Sox fan. 

9 minutes ago, Sturgil Simpson said:

That game got out of hand fast. I don't see how the Mavs have the depth to keep up with the Warriors for 7 games. 

I very much doubt that the warriors are going  to shoot as poorly as the sun's did if I recall at one point the sun's were shooting like 25% in the first half.

And there were alot of easy missed shots too.