The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

56 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

What WFW did was inquire to a mod how the new feature of downvotes was to be played. Once WFW learned the rules I moved on. Some people (mainly you) have not moved on ever since 

And I'm disappointed you called out lo for asking a mod about the laugh face or downvotes, don't you think he has the right to do that without you saying he's crying to the mods? 

You've been downvoting every single posts of WFW for over a year... you don't hear me crying about it? 

My advice Baby? 

squirrel GIF

Hahahahahahaha

Nice meltdown.  I'm not reading your cryblog, snitch.

4 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

No one will ever think Republican voters are less intelligent than Republican politicians and conservative news outlets.

No one will ever think Democrat voters are less intelligent than Democrat politicians and liberal news outlets.

We had a 4 day weekend this past week and the weather was sooo nice. Temps in the 70s and low 80s, slight cloud cover. On Monday it was 80°. As I write this on Wednesday it is 23° and raining a little, with more precipitation headed our way this evening and tomorrow.

What the **** lol

19 minutes ago, Carter said:

We had a 4 day weekend this past week and the weather was sooo nice. Temps in the 70s and low 80s, slight cloud cover. On Monday it was 80°. As I write this on Wednesday it is 23° and raining a little, with more precipitation headed our way this evening and tomorrow.

What the **** lol

NM7Uu8J.jpeg

Texas looked at Florida and said hold my beer.

If I’m looking at it with nuance I do have questions about how children are affected mentally by trans issues and treatments. I can’t imagine children (especially prior to puberty) have any kind of clear understanding of all the issues associated with it. I’m not against people pursuing happiness and living a fulfilling life on their terms, I do see trans people as people having a legitimate human experience. I am uneasy about it as it pertains to children though. But I also admittedly have a lot more to learn about those treatments for kids.

But on that note I give these Texas pols absolutely zero benefit of the doubt. It’s plainly evident they want to punish anyone living outside of traditional Christian values and views.

1 hour ago, Moist Words said:

#Resistance twitter is losing its mind, claiming the DA was bribed by Trump. Same people who screamed about Trump using Barr to go after enemies are frothing at the mouth that Trump and his kids might not be frog marched into jail. Authoritarianism for me, but not for thee.