The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

2 minutes ago, Moist Words said:

And I'm off to watching other dudes fish on youtube like gamers watch twitch. Can only handle so much getting pissed off in a single day.

Nope, won’t watch it.  May now watch mrllamasc for Diablo 2 content or josh strife for worst MMO content.

I want to earn some slight passive income, but feel wrong with investing with a friend to flip houses.  It feels wrong and dirty.  I’d prefer the market to crash and these banks to lose billions and we not bail them out.

35 minutes ago, Moist Words said:

And I'm off to watching other dudes fish on youtube like gamers watch twitch. Can only handle so much getting pissed off in a single day.

Dude WTH... the way he recalls this like it's some great party story is something else.

Laughing as he talks about the guy complaining that it's Christmas time and he has two daughters while he drags everything outside.

Laughing as he talks about some other guys pulling up with a truck and hauling away the furniture because it was set out on the street - as he's being evicted at Christmas - like they were standing around watching it happen as they evicted the guy and all thought what was happening to this family was hilarious.

Special place in ****

Source: “trust me bro”

Putin is a manipulative liar, smarter and much more cunning than the corrupt idiots and easy sellouts we’re electing. They really don’t have to try too hard to undermine us, we do most of the heavy lifting ourselves.

Edited by Carter

One of my favorite Defuntland videos is on how Walt originally intended EPCOT to be his personal community and mounment to capitalism where he would be absolute leader.

Basically if Bioshock were set in 60s Florida, some good ideas alot more terrifying 'your probably going to lose most of your individual rights' ideas. Walt was personally lobbying the state of Florida to allow him to strip citizens of Epcot from voting rights with special zones independent from local laws.

I see Disney never quite gave up on the idea. 

8 hours ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

This will be shut down in 12 minutes. Twitter has lawyers lined up...

It's like they used Developer tools in Chrome and just changed the text in some elements...

image.thumb.png.ac81fb44d337b9f7d58ffec5449ee2bf.png

I was going to make the joke they used Frontpage 98 and hit the import site button. 

9 hours ago, Carter said:

Yall

We are slippin

Back in 99, working at the Hartsfield-Jackson, bathrooms were the number one complaint about the airport. So much so, that I was tasked with writing a web app where people could notify us which bathroom needed to be cleaned. 

7 hours ago, AF89 said:

One of my favorite Defuntland videos is on how Walt originally intended EPCOT to be his personal community and mounment to capitalism where he would be absolute leader.

Basically if Bioshock were set in 60s Florida, some good ideas alot more terrifying 'your probably going to lose most of your individual rights' ideas. Walt was personally lobbying the state of Florida to allow him to strip citizens of Epcot from voting rights with special zones independent from local laws.

I see Disney never quite gave up on the idea.