The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

9 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

TDS, I mean Cruncho, Trump is not in office. You have the same problem @Big_Dog has, worrying about the predecessor, not the guy that could do something for you, if he wasn't cognitively impaired and a clueless career politician.

I don't fret over Trump but want to puke when nearly a day goes by that he isn't spewing that he won. If he wasn't such a crook it may be not so stomach churning. 

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I love me some CP who is a breast, but this is what's wrong with today's parents and their kids. They are never taught the word no. They had 1 ball that is enough, their precious Angels didn't get something... The participation trophy generation we're doomed! 

Lol.  Boomers are ******* stupid.  Go find a cloud to yell at, jackass.

1 hour ago, lostone said:

Boomers detached from reality… nooo… nothing we’ve observed here could tell us that

We used say back when I was in the Army that being in Army aviation was like being a *******. The Army hates you and the Airforce doesn't want you. Being a  Boomer on the tail end, (1960) is kind of the same thing.:lol: