The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

Y'all, we got so many Lego sets at this house. My kids each got me a set for the office. Got the Infinity Gauntlet and Darth Vader helmet.

Son got a few sets, a Harry Potter portrait thing and the Daily Bugle. Daught got a few Minecraft sets, Hedwig from Harry Potter, Harry and Hermione, and a few smaller sets. Got my wife a Bird's of Paradise set. 

No joke, probably $1500-1800 worth of Legos...

Son got the Oculus, its pretty dope...

2 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

@Sponge

I got the Series S today as a pesent. (Granted I paid for 75% of it myself, it was just kind of a hey this is the item on my list, heres a link, most of the money, you can ship to your house and wrap it and give it to me on Christmas. lol )

At some point i want the PS5 too when it doesn't cost the mortgage of Elon Musks family diamond mine

My kids introduced my stepfather to tiktok, he created a Tiktok account, and I said I thought he'd enjoy animal voice-over videos

We were playing a card game called throw throw burrito where I get to throw **** at my kids and my step-dad was watching animal voice over videos where the animals were saying **** like "Bark at me again *****, I will whip your ******* ***" and he can't hear very well so it was super loud. Basically it was a good Christmas and whatever Generation my kids are brought a boomer into their world.

Wait......found the video. This was playing super ******* loud behind us.

1 minute ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

@AF89 I’m trying to watch Witcher S2 E2 and if it’s possible to have negative knowledge of what’s going on that’s my current situation 

Season 1 was such a convoluted mess of a timeline. Theres actually a coherent flow this time around but if you don't know or member **** from the first season you probably gonna be lost when it does the overarching plot

Have you played Witcher 3 per chance?

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Negative. I really want to like it, Cavill is great and I don’t have any other fantasy content to watch right now, but I can’t even pay attention unless Geralt is fighting a monster 

I will say Witcher 3 gives you a pretty good base knowledge of who all these major characters are (tho it takes place a decade after the the show)

Also its a great game and you dont really need to have played the first two. I never actually played the 1st Witcher and almost no one actually has. It was kind of a niche PC game

10 hours ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Got mine over a year ago...

#****themkids

Same. Their parents should do better. 🤷

10 hours ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Y'all, we got so many Lego sets at this house. My kids each got me a set for the office. Got the Infinity Gauntlet and Darth Vader helmet.

Son got a few sets, a Harry Potter portrait thing and the Daily Bugle. Daught got a few Minecraft sets, Hedwig from Harry Potter, Harry and Hermione, and a few smaller sets. Got my wife a Bird's of Paradise set. 

No joke, probably $1500-1800 worth of Legos...

Son got the Oculus, its pretty dope...

Got my oldest an Oculus too. She won't even give the thing time to fully charge before touching it 😂. Guess I'll have to buy baby girl one for her birthday since she wants to play with it. Might get another playstation vr