The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

Boys, my job keeps me in pretty decent shape but for the very first time I went to do something I was good at at one point in time and my body just said......hahahahahaha nope *****.

My daughter got one of her **** sticky stress balls whatever the **** you call them stuck to the ceiling at about the 9-9.25 ft level and I was all like that's nothing. I'll just jump up there and get it.....easy work.

I sunk the hips, my bad knee immediately said nope you dumb *****, my brain went to **** this mode, and I got like six inches of clearance off the floor.

I got it on the second jump because I was like **** this I'm not that old yet.......just never had my body tell me.... yeah nah dog that's not happening....like that before. 

I sunk the hips with all the confidence in the world and my body and brain just laughed and said....

you-old-bitch-workaholics.gif

41 minutes ago, lostone said:

This *** kicking in 2024 is going to be fun

Yep. And for the guys like @Leon Troutsky and @HolyMoses who keep saying Biden never said anything about eliminating any student loan debt:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamminsky/2020/10/07/biden-affirms-i-will-eliminate-your-student-debt/?sh=1e450ef558a7

"You get all these degrees and you get all this debt, and you get in a position where you can’t get a job because no one is hiring, or they’re hiring at very low wages... I’m going to eliminate your student debt if you come from a family [making less] than $125,000 and went to a public university.” Biden also said, “I’m going to make sure everyone gets $10,000 knocked off of their student debt."

6 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Yep. And for the guys like @Leon Troutsky and @HolyMoses who keep saying Biden never said anything about eliminating any student loan debt:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamminsky/2020/10/07/biden-affirms-i-will-eliminate-your-student-debt/?sh=1e450ef558a7

"You get all these degrees and you get all this debt, and you get in a position where you can’t get a job because no one is hiring, or they’re hiring at very low wages... I’m going to eliminate your student debt if you come from a family [making less] than $125,000 and went to a public university.” Biden also said, “I’m going to make sure everyone gets $10,000 knocked off of their student debt."

It's amazing that in the super highway information age, people try and deny things that a politician has said when any school child can find the proof with one mouse click 

44 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

It's amazing that in the super highway information age, people try and deny things that a politician has said when any school child can find the proof with one mouse click 

Just a reminder that this guy was using plugs to stretch his  two hole because he was in love with trump.

26 minutes ago, Baby Dik Dik said:

Just a reminder that this guy was using plugs to stretch his  two hole because he was in love with trump.

Imagine if BDD had a brain...

You may say  I'm a dreamer 

But I'm not the only one 

I hope someday you will join us 

And the world will be as one