The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Do you mean Freddy's frozen custard and  steak burger's? We have one about 1/2 mile from my Fairfax home. I like their chili dogs, my wife likes their ice cream and shakes, the burgers are different, the meat is pounded down flat and fried crispy on the outside.  

If this is a different Freddy's disregard everything I just sad and my bad. :tiphat:

Yeah that's it. They treat their burgers how I treat my wife minus the flat

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

@Moist Words @biloxifalcon

Not sure if y'all have heard of Freddie's restaurant but we're getting one besides Cook Out. 

finally getting Sonic back after 20 years too

So that's what that building with the ice cream cone on it is? Freddy's? I think they got one that just opened up here. Haven't tried it yet. I'll be hitting that Sonic up though whenever I come thru! Glad they brought that one back.

3 minutes ago, biloxifalcon said:

So that's what that building with the ice cream cone on it is? Freddy's? I think they got one that just opened up here. Haven't tried it yet. I'll be hitting that Sonic up though whenever I come thru! Glad they brought that one back.

It's not open yet. They're still building it. Where's the building you're talking about located? You may be talking about Frios or Ice Queen

Hooray I got a call from my boss telling me I got exposed to Covid last Saturday, (before grandma's funeral last Monday) so I get to make a dozen calls tonight and might be quarantining for Christmas

(And I just got the booster last week so a Covid test probably wouldn't show I'd guess?)