The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

9 minutes ago, Moist Words said:

Had to work in Columbus today and I just have to reiterate that there is not a single fast food burger joint that can touch a Cookout burger. None. Not even close.

That is the best burger you can get from a fast food joint and it's cheaper than any other fast food joint. Win win situation.

The kid and I were across the street at the Burger King today 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

The kid and I were across the street at the Burger King today 

Well there's a chance you could have  witnessed me or one of my techs sitting in the parking lot right across from the cookout eating a burger.

I literally rerouted one of my techs because he had never eaten there and thought I was bull****ting.

My favorite quote was "God**** this is a good burger!!! What ******* mall is this?"

You know a dumb*** thing I think about?

20 years from now we're gonna have a family get together and somebody is gonna say where are such and such and somebody is gonna be like they have the covid running through the family and they couldn't make it.......and that **** is gonna be normal. 

Ahh man they have a nasty covid running through the house right now and it developed into a upper respiratory infection for "insert name". 

2 hours ago, Moist Words said:

You know a dumb*** thing I think about?

20 years from now we're gonna have a family get together and somebody is gonna say where are such and such and somebody is gonna be like they have the covid running through the family and they couldn't make it.......and that **** is gonna be normal. 

Ahh man they have a nasty covid running through the house right now and it developed into a upper respiratory infection for "insert name". 

That’s because that family doesn’t want to come and spend time with you or XYZ. That’s the deal man. 

4 hours ago, Moist Words said:

Had to work in Columbus today and I just have to reiterate that there is not a single fast food burger joint that can touch a Cookout burger. None. Not even close.

That is the best burger you can get from a fast food joint and it's cheaper than any other fast food joint. Win win situation.

You are incorrect. Pals sudden service in the east tennesse area is the best fast food burger. Better than in-n-out.