The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

3 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Shc, off topic, when you built that garage did you run into lumber inflation prices or supply chain problems? Or had you finished the project? 

Reason, I got some architectural drawings for a game room at the lake house back in 20', due to the covid delays, fluctuating prices (both in materials and labor, contractors would not commit to the project) my project is finally getting underway in February.

Only lumber inflation was just this past summer when building the rest of the deck. 2x10x12s were $40/piece one week, then $60 the next week. Lumber prices are down significantly last few months. Anyone quoting high prices might be ripping you off. 

37 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

I've changed my oil, taped off my daughters room for paint. I did have a 2 hour stand-up meeting for the client, but literally no one was on the call other than me.

Going to a Suns game tonight, hitting my favorite restaurant downtown before tip-off. @falconsd56, have you had the pleasure of eating at the Arrogant Butcher yet? If not, you better get there...

I have not....I have heard good things though.