The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

11 hours ago, Black Francis said:

No more showers though? What decade hippie are we talking about? I’m for a free spirit too as long as we get the showers. Soap not optional. Teeth brushing is helpful, but not mandatory 3x a day. Hairy armpits, legs, bush? I can swing that. 

Nah, Hippie in spirit. Shower is mandatory.

25 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

My dad spent 46 days in the hospital earlier this year, and his bill was over $500,000. Because he has Medicare, his portion was $40. Which they said he could make payments if he can’t afford to pay it all at once. 

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

If our gubmint pays off student loans (something the borrower agreed to pay in principle) then the money subsidized comes out of taxpayers pocket, a pocket which had no skin in that loan. Money that could have gone to people who were less fortunate, who had needs that transcended a college loan.

We'll have to agree to disagree here.

They govt would be cancelling the debt, not paying it off.  Taxpayers already paid that loan  

2 minutes ago, shc said:

They govt would be cancelling the debt, not paying it off.  Taxpayers already paid that loan  

Correct. You can always tell which guys have no idea how loans or even simple math works.

The Debt exists because the money has already been paid. Tax Payers have footed the bill already. WFW doesn't actually know how anything works, he's just parroting talking points...

6 minutes ago, lostone said:

Well, I have mentally checked out for the day.  Do I stay till 3 or leave even earlier and goto my most hated place… South Park mall.  I am dreading that ****

I worked from home today to watch my daughter and give my wife a break. Intended to work a full day remotely, but it’s beautiful outside and I’m about to take the girl to the park, just closed my laptop. Life‘s too short. 

12 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I worked from home today to watch my daughter and give my wife a break. Intended to work a full day remotely, but it’s beautiful outside and I’m about to take the girl to the park, just closed my laptop. Life‘s too short. 

Enjoy that **** fam!  Going to do a little shopping then hit some golf balls.  I have got to get consistent also my driver swing is so ugh… I really need some lessons.

37 minutes ago, lostone said:

Well, I have mentally checked out for the day.  Do I stay till 3 or leave even earlier and goto my most hated place… South Park mall.  I am dreading that ****

I've changed my oil, taped off my daughters room for paint. I did have a 2 hour stand-up meeting for the client, but literally no one was on the call other than me.

Going to a Suns game tonight, hitting my favorite restaurant downtown before tip-off. @falconsd56, have you had the pleasure of eating at the Arrogant Butcher yet? If not, you better get there...