The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

33 minutes ago, lostone said:

@Carter

friend, do not ever code in something that you cannot tell when an error happens.  We have a situation where requests are sent to some service and it just dies with no error.  Nothing logged, just freaking sadness lost in a proxy.  

there is this push for low code through XML and I hate it because it just move the complexity to the xml and when the new shiny comes along, all that stuff has to be migrated

There's nothing worse than trying to find the exception with no logging...

36 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

I'd bang his wife, if for nothing more than turning her into a hippie...

No more showers though? What decade hippie are we talking about? I’m for a free spirit too as long as we get the showers. Soap not optional. Teeth brushing is helpful, but not mandatory 3x a day. Hairy armpits, legs, bush? I can swing that. 

35 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

No more showers though? What decade hippie are we talking about? I’m for a free spirit too as long as we get the showers. Soap not optional. Teeth brushing is helpful, but not mandatory 3x a day. Hairy armpits, legs, bush? I can swing that. 

The kind that doesn't think the problem is actually the working people aren't working hard enough and the billionaires are just paying way too much in taxes. 

9 minutes ago, Moist Words said:

The kind that doesn't think the problem is actually the working people aren't working hard enough and the billionaires are just paying way too much in taxes. 

Preach brother. Consider me a rented mule. That’s all I am. I do like the showers though. I must admit. Sometimes at least.