The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Had to unfollow Rex months ago.  His block or charge posts were excellent, but unfortunately he figured out he could get a lot more famous and make a lot more money by being a #Resistance grifter

Them grift bucks are hard to pass up.  I mean, it costs you your soul, but who needs that?

23 minutes ago, lostone said:

@Gritzblitz 2.0 @Carter @falconsd56

How yo own mama clowning you

Lmao I saw that... mama don't care, they have that **** you money now. Woodley was even having fun with it on social media saying he would give money to whoever has the best meme from the KO.

TWood has been ruined since he got dominated by Kamaru Usman for the UFC welterweight belt. Jake Paul still has awful technique and footwork, but he set up that KO with the body shots and then went upstairs. Looked like a clean KO to me but a lot of people think it was a dive because of the way TWood dropped his arm, but I think he was just trying to block a body shot that Jake showed before slipping it up top.

Mama and a whole bunch of other people gonna be clowning him for life lol... that was way way worse than the Ben Askren KO 

1 hour ago, lostone said:

Again, who in Britain is winning from brexit?

No one is winning from Brexit. No one at all. The British equivalent of the MAGA movement did so much damage to the country and set them back literally decades. A British friend of mine I talk to almost daily has been livid about it. Like the MAGA crowd, they're supporting obviously dumb **** policies that everyone predicts to be terrible and then pretending like it's all great when in fact it is terrible in practice and is ruining a lot of peoples lives (including many of the people who support it)

2 hours ago, shc said:

On a side note, you familiar with how people buy investment properties from a mortgage perspective?  Looking to get into that, and was wondering how someone gets financed?

It is just like when you buy a primary but it cost more in terms of down payment and the ratios are tighter on them. Meaning we won't let you borrow as much for an investment as we would a primary residence.

You generally are going to put down 25% and some lenders put restrictions on the type of properties that you can buy( for example you may not be able to buy a manufactured home as an investment)

If you are looking at a property that is more than 50 miles away from your primary residence and if you stay there one day in the year then you can actually go for a second home which is still more stringent than your primary home but a bit more forgiving than investment homes.

55 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

It is just like when you buy a primary but it cost more in terms of down payment and the ratios are tighter on them. Meaning we won't let you borrow as much for an investment as we would a primary residence.

You generally are going to put down 25% and some lenders put restrictions on the type of properties that you can buy( for example you may not be able to buy a manufactured home as an investment)

If you are looking at a property that is more than 50 miles away from your primary residence and if you stay there one day in the year then you can actually go for a second home which is still more stringent than your primary home but a bit more forgiving than investment homes.

Yup. This dude is the process guy, I just do the tech stuff.

I've looked at doing investments, but I don't want that much exposure should the market turn. If we buy one, it's going to be our "primary", and I'll turn this big som***** into a rental. Probably get $4k a month out of it.

1 minute ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Yup. This dude is the process guy, I just do the tech stuff.

I've looked at doing investments, but I don't want that much exposure should the market turn. If we buy one, it's going to be our "primary", and I'll turn this big som***** into a rental. Probably get $4k a month out of it.

That is the other thing.

If you do try and go that route then you better be prepared for the underwriter to question the **** out of it 

"Why are they buying 2 blocks away?, Why are they down sizing? , What benefits do they get  for moving?"..etc 

Right now is the worst time here to be looking for investments.. even houses in the ghetto are running 300k+ and 

Even the ones that need extream work.

Had I took the ops manager job I was up for a few weeks back we(I) were looking at some land up north to build a cabin.

Or we would have talked to her parents about buying like a family vacation home in like strawberry or Pine and then splitting the cost.

Something like that would be great because air BNB up there make BANK

5 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

At this point I only see things going two ways. He finally accepts he is going to have to try and cancel some student loans or he is going to keep postponing until after the midterms, then take the L in 2023 and hope it blows over by 2024. 

I don’t see Biden being dumb enough to restart payments that close to the election. 

Just got a Moderna booster. Original vax was 2x Pfizer back in April. Hopefully more comprehensive studies over time confirm the reporting from limited studies currently showing that alternating the booster from the primary vax is indeed more effective. But we’ll see.

The incredible difference in hospitalization and death rates with vaccinated vs unvaccinated should be enough to convince everyone, but the never ending cycle of GOP bs is doing that whole “the real Obama unemployment numbers” thing with it 😒

@Carter

friend, do not ever code in something that you cannot tell when an error happens.  We have a situation where requests are sent to some service and it just dies with no error.  Nothing logged, just freaking sadness lost in a proxy.  

there is this push for low code through XML and I hate it because it just move the complexity to the xml and when the new shiny comes along, all that stuff has to be migrated