The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

18 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Black women HATE Kevin Samuels!!!

They hate him because he is destroying the delusion. He is trying to help these callers. He roasts men and women that are delusional about their value. KS just wants more black couples and less divorces in the black community. 

It kinda bums me out that the Democrats are probably making the correct risk/reward assessment by not calling witnesses, and they're going to continue to eat **** for it from practically all of their constituents without any of them being able to explain what the risks are.

8 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Wait, what???  I read right past this.  This is Alexi McCammond's boyfriend?  I'm jealous!!!  I need to challenge him to a duel or sum****!!!  👿

Just three weeks ago his boss said any employee engaged in bullying would be fired on the spot! Of course he only got a one week suspension without pay.

55074-8489fa847aa5da84c136179b5bf0947d.j

4 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Our neighborhood is rapidly being gentrified.

We moved on on February 7th of last year.

Since then the street directly south has had no less than 5 houses flipped and there are another 2 or 3 that look like they are getting the same treatment.

Which is good for us as home owners but I realize the impact that it is having on buyers.

It’s a bit different here, more minorities are moving into our area and white people moving out.  Been interesting to observe.

10 minutes ago, lostone said:

It’s a bit different here, more minorities are moving into our area and white people moving out.  Been interesting to observe.

Our street is interesting, the first two houses are owned by older white couples then it is us with my GF being half german and half Puerto Rican, then we have the foreign Trump supporters....one of which I suspect is atleast slightly racist....I only say that because of the looks that I have seen him give our other neighbors....which are a couple hispanic families and a couple black families....all of which seem very nice and we all gawk at the one chitty house on the corner that everyone seems to think is full of tweakers.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread