The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

Joe Buck begging for the rally. I'm already sick of it

Hopefully hes doing Cowboys games this weekend

He takes a break from foosball when it’s the whirled series. Why do you think Dallas is playing Sunday night and then following that up with an early game? 

58 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

At the end of the day it did not matter but MLB HAS to go to the automated strike zone next year.

You can't have  that number of bad calls in a game of the final series of the year.

The replay system needs over hauling and so do the umps

Probably something to be said about D'arnaud's framing not being as crisp as Will Smith (the other one) and Maladanado I dunno but I'm getting sick of looking at the umpire analytics after every game favoring the other team.

3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I'm struggling today. 

Yesterday at work was ****, I went to bed at 10 and didn’t even know who won until this morning. But it’s going to be hard to watch more 4 hour games on weeknights.

We’re having our annual big Halloween party Saturday, Auburn/Ole Miss will both be on at the same time and my severely ADHD conspiracy theory best friend will be here demanding that we play guitar, I won’t be able to watch a second of either game 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread