The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Fox News is reporting about Twitter hashtags now. 

Guess what wfw will be posting tomorrow 

Cable news gets the hashtag trending, then reports on the trending hashtag as if it's hard news.

How can anyone deny that we're being manipulated and gaslit by cable news and social media? Both are incredibly destructive to our society.

The problem I see there is, only someone that actually believed they were going to overthrow the government on 1/6 would put any weight on Trump giving them a pardon. So they might find some direct connections between 1/6 and ****heads like Boebert or Cawthorn, but liberals are going to be under the impression that this means Trump himself will face charges for 1/6. And they'll be so excited they'll talk themselves into the idea that it'll save the Democrats (and the world!) when he's facing charges for 1/6.

I was just about to post this.  The full article is worth a read, but remember that it’s Rolling Stone and they screwed up a major story in the past.  I’m waiting for more credible outlets to confirm this before I accept it.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/exclusive-jan-6-organizers-met-congress-white-house-1245289/

8 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I was just about to post this.  The full article is worth a read, but remember that it’s Rolling Stone and they screwed up a major story in the past.  I’m waiting for more credible outlets to confirm this before I accept it.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/exclusive-jan-6-organizers-met-congress-white-house-1245289/

Yeah I saw someone mention some kind of story involving rape accusations. Any idea what that is?

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread