The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

Just now, Andrews_31 said:

You act as if you are the only person that can read and comprehend what is said, get over yourself, and next time you tell me to stop kissing someones's asss because your feeeling are hurt because you are thin skinned, I WILL have you booted!, Comprende???

Oooohhhhhh....I didn’t realize they made you a mod!  My deepest apologies and I’ll just step lightly around the new sheriff from now on.  :lol: 

Of course, doesn’t change the fact that you were kissing his *** over a tweet that was completely deceitful.  So loud threats and tough talk aside, you still haven’t addressed the substance of my post.

here's the verbatim tweet:

The Biden administration is coming to Betsy DeVos' defense as she fights a subpoena to force her to testify in a class-action lawsuit over the Trump admin's lengthy delays and sweeping denials of student debt relief claims:

this is literally true. it links to an actual article that goes into further detail.

somehow, this is a bad tweet because it makes the biden administration look bad or something. 

maybe the biden administration shouldn't be coming to her legal defense if it doesn't want to be criticized? 

16 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

She filed for divorce against her husband in 2012, and then they reconciled and dismissed the divorce proceedings. 

Ol Marjorie can bang whomever she wants and that's not the part of the story that caught my attention. The tantric warrior there thoigh....hes special.

2 minutes ago, achilles return said:

in reality, the vast majority of the stuff he posts is completely fine 

i don't care what manufactured hore**** the biden administration comes up with to legally side with betsy ****in' devos, and i commend my good friend @Corn Pop for bringing it to our attention. 

To the bold, you say that about literally every single one of his posts...because apparently you’re his designated defender.

What’s “horse****” about them asserting executive privilege and protecting cabinet officials against being forced to give depositions whether those are legally justified or not?  You’re basically saying that we should ignore legitimate legal arguments just because you hate her guts.  

That’s not very rational.  

2 minutes ago, achilles return said:

here's the verbatim tweet:

this is literally true. it links to an actual article that goes into further detail.

somehow, this is a bad tweet because it makes the biden administration look bad or something. 

maybe the biden administration shouldn't be coming to her legal defense if it doesn't want to be criticized? 

It’s a bad tweet because it FALSELY makes it sound like Biden is defending her policies.  In fact, they are only defending her against testifying because the plaintiffs have not met the legal requirement for forcing executive officials to testify.  It’s about executive privilege. 

But you hate Devos so anything that anyone does that might be on her side is evil, whether it’s a sound legal argument or not.  This is why I question your judgment.

4 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Oooohhhhhh....I didn’t realize they made you a mod!  My deepest apologies and I’ll just step lightly around the new sheriff from now on.  :lol: 

Of course, doesn’t change the fact that you were kissing his *** over a tweet that was completely deceitful.  So loud threats and tough talk aside, you still haven’t addressed the substance of my post.

I'm NOT a mod, but I DO know the person that they work for.

Furthermore, YOU addressed me, I'm not thinking of you or give two ***** about your opinions, but I can respect them.  Again, get over yourself and steer clear of me with your BS, you've turned into the people you rail against!

15 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Someone needs to tell Shazam to lay off the Crossfit, hit the iron and wear some baggy drawers, he ain't pulling any "regular" chicks showing his micro peen!  He must have a lot of money to pull ol' horsefaced MTG!!!???

I think MTG already has a man with money, she just wanted some new a$$! 

Not much d!ck, but just a little something new! 😉

1 minute ago, Andrews_31 said:

I'm NOT a mod, but I DO know the person that they work for.

Furthermore, YOU addressed me, I'm not thinking of you or give two ***** about your opinions, but I can respect them.  Again, get over yourself and steer clear of me with your BS, you've turned into the people you rail against!

:lol: 

Of course I know you’re not a mod.  I can literally look beside your name and see that.  It’s called sarcasm.  JFC, dude.

You posted on the boards and I responded.  That’s kind of how this discussion board thing works.  All I did was point out that his tweet was deceitful, like most of his other stuff.  You’re the one who started tossing around threats and doing this “I know people so you better watch yourself” act.  

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

To the bold, you say that about literally every single one of his posts...because apparently you’re his designated defender.

What’s “horse****” about them asserting executive privilege and protecting cabinet officials against being forced to give depositions whether those are legally justified or not?  You’re basically saying that we should ignore legitimate legal arguments just because you hate her guts.  

That’s not very rational.  

the biden administration has the choice to step in or not. they decided to step in. it is ok to criticize that decision. i don't care how legitimate the 'legal' argument is, they made the choice to act in defense of someone who was almost assuredly dragging their feet on student loan forgiveness, and they are acting in concert with her to keep civil legal proceedings from getting testimony from her on the subject. you're acting like they were compelled to do any of this, which is ridiculous. 

again, this is about an appeal. a lower level judge as already ruled against devos, and you're taking issue with us for criticizing the biden administration for stepping in to help defend her. 

please don't talk to me about what's rational.

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

:lol: 

Of course I know you’re not a mod.  I can literally look beside your name and see that.  It’s called sarcasm.  JFC, dude.

You posted on the boards and I responded.  That’s kind of how this discussion board thing works.  All I did was point out that his tweet was deceitful, like most of his other stuff.  You’re the one who started tossing around threats and doing this “I know people so you better watch yourself” act.  

OK Steve.........................

Edit:  And AR is doing a very good job of responding to you, like I said, I don't care, but take note of what you said to me.  I will not play this game with you or anyone else for that matter.  You guys ruined ABF with this stuff long ago!!!

6 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

It’s a bad tweet because it FALSELY makes it sound like Biden is defending her policies.  In fact, they are only defending her against testifying because the plaintiffs have not met the legal requirement for forcing executive officials to testify.  It’s about executive privilege. 

But you hate Devos so anything that anyone does that might be on her side is evil, whether it’s a sound legal argument or not.  This is why I question your judgment.

no it doesn't, this is a figment of your imagination. 

again, i don't care what manufactured horse**** the biden administration comes with, they are not compelled to intercede - they chose to. 

5 minutes ago, achilles return said:

i don't care how legitimate the 'legal' argument is, they made the choice to act in defense of someone who was almost assuredly dragging their feet on student loan forgiveness

You literally just said it...you hate her and will criticize anything that might be on her side, even if the legal argument is perfectly legitimate.  

That’s the problem.  That’s why I question your judgment.

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

And that’s the problem.  You literally just said it...you hate her and will criticize anything that might be on her side, even if the legal argument is perfectly legitimate.  

That’s the problem.  That’s why I question your judgment.

there is nothing wrong with the tweet and no amount of whining will ever change that. 

8 minutes ago, achilles return said:

as we all know, an administration's claim to executive privilege cannot be contested, doubted, challenged, or criticized. 

Yes, we have courts to decide when forcing executive officials to give hours of depositions is appropriate or not.  This was a court proceeding.  Hence the Biden administration joining the court proceeding.

6 minutes ago, achilles return said:

there is nothing wrong with the tweet and no amount of whining will ever change that. 

Your knee-jerk defense of BO kind of falls flat when you just admitted that you don’t care if Biden is making a legitimate legal argument or not, you just hate Devos and will criticize anything that might be on her side.  

That’s completely irrational and undermines your credibility.  

I mean, if they can force Devos to give an hours (or days) long deposition without showing her testimony is critical to the case and that they have no other means of getting the same information, then anyone can force any given Biden cabinet member to do the same.  

That’s a terrible precedent.  

But hey, we hate Devos so who cares about facts or legal precedence, huh?  :argh:

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

Yes, we have courts to decide when forcing executive officials to give hours of depositions is appropriate or not.  This was a court filing.  Hence the Biden administration joining the court proceeding.

uh, there is no 'hence' here. there is no requirement on the part of the biden administration to act at all. 

Your knee-jerk defense of BO kind of falls flat when you just admitted that you don’t care if Biden is making a legitimate legal argument or not, you just hate Devos and will criticize anything that might be on her side.  

That’s completely irrational and undermines your credibility.  

lying or misrepresenting my argument is about all you're capable of doing these days, yes, i'm aware.

3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I mean, if they can force Devos to give an hours (or days) long deposition without showing her testimony is critical to the case and that they have no other means of getting the same information, then anyone can force any given Biden cabinet member to do the same.  

That’s a terrible precedent.  

But hey, we hate Devos so who cares about facts or legal precedence, huh?  :argh:

why exactly should former cabinet members be afforded executive privilege?

1 minute ago, achilles return said:

uh, there is no 'hence' here. there is no requirement on the part of the biden administration to act at all. 

lying or misrepresenting my argument is about all you're capable of doing these days, yes, i'm aware.

The only one lying here is you.  Literally what you said...

the biden administration has the choice to step in or not. they decided to step in. it is ok to criticize that decision. i don't care how legitimate the 'legal' argument is, they made the choice to act in defense of someone who was almost assuredly dragging their feet on student loan forgiveness, and they are acting in concert with her to keep civil legal proceedings from getting testimony from her on the subject. you're acting like they were compelled to do any of this, which is ridiculous. 

^^^It’s right there...You don’t care how legitimate the legal argument is, you hate Devos and will attack Biden for anything that is on her “side”.  

If the lawsuit threatened to set a precedent that could damage executive privilege and create a terrible precedent that applies to all of Biden’s executive officials, then they were correct to step in and defend their current officials from that precedent.  

But again, you’re just blindly defending BO and letting your hatred of Devos lead you to a silly and ridiculous position.

3 minutes ago, achilles return said:

why exactly should former cabinet members be afforded executive privilege?

I honestly thought that you understand American government better than this.  Seriously man, you’re really undermining your credibility right now.  Executive privilege doesn’t end when a person leaves their post.  How do you not know this?

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread