The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

4 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Palmer Report is the leftwing conspiracy theorist.  Take everything from them with a grain of salt.  

So noted (and thanks for the information). But the networks also reported that many GOP seats were empty today. Also that many that were not were occupied by sleeping or otherwise preoccupied senators.

6 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Shiddd when I log on most times, y’all be 8 pages deep on the day. I don’t go through all that **** lol

No, Eatcorn made it known he was a Buc's fan when he had another name on the board.  I had honestly forgotten about that fact until recently.  Bucs fans are mild compared to the Aints *suckasssfans* and the Panties clueless "fans." Bucs fans are sooooooooooo cool they made a wave go around the entire GA Dome TWICE, plus when Sapp did the Beyonce booty hop at the Dome, Bucs fans purchased drinks for our entire section!😂

Just now, Andrews_31 said:

No, Eatcorn made it known he was a Buc's fan when he had another name on the board.  I had honestly forgotten about that fact until recently.  Bucs fans are mild compared to the Aints *suckasssfans* and the Panties clueless "fans." Bucs fans are sooooooooooo cool they made a wave go around the entire GA Dome TWICE, plus when Sapp did the Beyonce booty hop at the Dome, Bucs fans purchased drinks for our entire section!😂

Yea see I don’t know about all that. For a long time I stayed away from these mega threads because they were mostly political. Still is but figured to chime in one day when I saw females and food.  don’t really care about the politics as much as everyone else, which is why I don’t post much until it’s non political 

9 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Before you go kissing his ***, you might want to actually read the horse**** he’s posting.  From the tweet itself...

”ICE is facing fresh denunciation for ITS APPARENT REFUSAL TO ABIDE BY THE NEW GUIDELINES LAID DOWN BY JOE BIDEN and Alejandro Mayhorkas, the homeland security secretary.”

Why people continue getting suckered by that guy is beyond me.  

Before I get you thrown off of this site for CoC violations, I'd strongly advise you to back the **** up off of me!  They should ban you for letting BO get under your skin alone!  BO is the only person CONSISTENTLY pointing out how ****** up our immigration system is, regardless of who is in office.  Yessir, 20 Haitian babies being deported is ****'ed up, THANKS BO!!!

8 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I hadn’t heard this either. Not saying they haven’t checked out already.

A few years ago they were posting stuff about how there were dozens of sealed indictments against Trump and any day now they would be unsealed and Trump would be prosecuted.  Just absolutely bunk.  I haven’t trusted anything from them since.  

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

It’s just about her testifying after she left her position and has to do with executive privilege, not with any of the actual policies (which Biden promised to reverse).  Just another dumb Twitter hot take by the usual suspect...

Alsup, a Clinton appointee, at that time took the unusual step of authorizing the depositions of up to five Education Department officials to allow the class of student borrowers to probe the Trump administration’s decision to deny the claims and its months-long delays in processing them.

Alsup’s order had explicitly prohibited the deposition of Secretary DeVos. But after she resigned, the judge noted in a new one-paragraph order that he had imposed “no such restriction on Citizen DeVos” and said the plaintiffs were free to subpoena her.

Attorneys for the student borrowers late last month followed through with that demand, seeking DeVos’ testimony in a virtual deposition on Feb. 25.

In the joint filing by DeVos’ personal attorney and the DOJ, the lawyers said it was an “extraordinary request” for the student borrowers to seek the deposition of a former Cabinet secretary, who they said are usually shielded from having to testify about official actions.

They argued that the student borrowers have not shown that DeVos’ testimony is essential to their case and that they’ve exhausted alternative sources to obtain the information they want from DeVos.

it doesn't matter what the biden administration's purported aims are, there's nothing wrong with the tweet. 

in any event, why should she be shielded from deposition? 

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yea see I don’t know about all that. For a long time I stayed away from these mega threads because they were mostly political. Still is but figured to chime in one day when I saw females and food.  don’t really care about the politics as much as everyone else, which is why I don’t post much until it’s non political 

Look up above and you'll see why I stay clear of ABF now.....................

10 minutes ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

I'm sorry if somebody has already posted it but if so it's still worth a double post.

Teaches sword fighting!!! 🤣

But seriously, the good news for large Marj is that this “might” cost her that seat to that “good ole boy” I have previously described. 

If it was a white guy, that would even blink about this. Unless it was WITH another guy of course!

1 minute ago, Andrews_31 said:

Before I get you thrown off of this site for CoC violations, I'd strongly advise you to back the **** up off of me!  They should ban you for letting BO get under your skin alone!  BO is the only person CONSISTENTLY pointing out how ****** up our immigration system is, regardless of who is in office.  Yessir, 20 Haitian babies being deported is ****'ed up, THANKS BO!!!

I have a low tolerance for dishonest bull**** whoever is posting it.  BO just happens to be one of the worst offenders.  Also, not sure what CoC violation you think I committed here, but I don’t see any.

The only thing consistent about BO is that he consistently posts propaganda and bull****.  The tweet he posted itself says outright that ICE was violating changes demanded by Biden.  As for the Haitian babies being deported, the key question is WHY were they being deported?  I know that a court has put an injunction on Biden’s halt to certain deportations, so it’s very possible those babies were deported against the Biden administration’s best efforts.  

Did you or anyone bother to check into that?  Because given his history of posting utter horse**** (see above), I don’t know how anyone can just take his posts at face value without fact checking them.

10 minutes ago, achilles return said:

it doesn't matter what the biden administration's purported aims are, there's nothing wrong with the tweet. 

Sorry, but I started questioning your judgment months ago when you basically were gaslighting me defending several other BO tweets.  Every time he posts some horse**** you ride in here defending him, often making arguments that he did not (or cannot) make himself.  

Take this particular tweet, for example.  The implication was that Biden was siding with DeVos on student loan forgiveness programs.  In fact, all it was about is executive privilege and testimony.  So the tweet (and BO’s implication in posting it) is completely deceitful.  

But again, I expect you to defend anything and everything he posts, whether it’s truthful or not.

1 minute ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Teaches sword fighting!!! 🤣

But seriously, the good news for large Marj is that this “might” cost her that seat to that “good ole boy” I have previously described. 

If it was a white guy, that would even blink about this. Unless it was WITH another guy of course!

Someone needs to tell Shazam to lay off the Crossfit, hit the iron and wear some baggy drawers, he ain't pulling any "regular" chicks showing his micro peen!  He must have a lot of money to pull ol' horsefaced MTG!!!???

7 minutes ago, achilles return said:

I mean, the conversation basically went like this...

BO:  Here’s a tweet showing Biden taking DeVos side on screwing people out of student loan forgiveness!

Me:  It’s just about execution privilege and her testifying.  Has nothing to do with the policies, which Biden is planning to reverse.

Achilles:  It doesn’t matter what the Biden administration actually did, there’s nothing wrong with the tweet.  LEAVE BO ALONE!

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Sorry, but I started questioning your judgment months ago when you basically were gaslighting me defending several other BO tweets.  Every time he posts some horse**** your ride in here defending him, often making arguments that he did not (or cannot) make himself.  

Take this particular tweet, for example.  The implication was that Biden was siding with DeVos on student loan forgiveness programs.  In fact, all it was about is executive privilege and testimony.  So the tweet (and BO’s implication in posting it) is completely deceitful.  

But again, I expect you to defend anything and everything he posts, whether it’s truthful or not.

You act as if you are the only person that can read and comprehend what is said, get over yourself, and next time you tell me to stop kissing someones's asss because your feeeling are hurt because you are thin skinned, I WILL have you booted!, Comprende???

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

Sorry, but I started questioning your judgment months ago when you basically were gaslighting me defending several other BO tweets.  Every time he posts some horse**** your ride in here defending him, often making arguments that he did not (or cannot) make himself.  

cool

in reality, the vast majority of the stuff he posts is completely fine 

i don't care what manufactured hore**** the biden administration comes up with to legally side with betsy ****in' devos, and i commend my good friend @Corn Pop for bringing it to our attention. 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread