The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

1 hour ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

We will interview every coach that as much shook hands with Paul Johnson before they talk to a smart innovative young mind that doesn't run much option.

I mean...I'd probably take Paul Johnson  :ninja:

2 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

The safety and liability issues aside, you got presumably a player chugging beers Stone Cold style while surfing on top of a bus before the game. It's all the worst redneck stereotypes and I know the university president wasn't cool at all with it.

He simply didn't have the record to let this slide.

This is liked ripped straight out of my North Atlanta yankee aunt who wont let her son go to Southern worst nightmare :lol:

44 minutes ago, lostone said:

That’s the guy who’s animation is like oddonesout right?  But super racist homophobic nazi and all forms of terrible?

I mean look at this hack, this isn't even good or clever.

305584_image_1.jpg

Wheres the Q references to the illuminati? Where's the basketball crying other tiny basketballs for Kobe Bryant? The Trump built like an NFL linebacker?

I hope some of you dads on here have had to raise boys because it is seriously insane how much a 14 year old boy can eat. I remember eating a lot but ********* it's getting beyond common sense nowadays. 

This kid is putting down like three servings, coming back for dessert, and the leftovers, and like two full glasses of milk in between and this big **** still has abs.

I don't understand how a 160 lb person can eat 10 lbs of food a day. I'm down with the 1950's articles about how teenagers are aliens.

My boy comes to me and asks if he can get this or that and I honest to God say "How? How are you still hungry child?"

The saying "He's a growing boy" has existed for generations for a reason because god**** its ridiculous. I'm feeding a big *** uncoordinated goofy blackhole food in this house nowadays.

6 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

I hope some of you dads on here have had to raise boys because it is seriously insane how much a 14 year old boy can eat. I remember eating a lot but ********* it's getting beyond common sense nowadays. 

This kid is putting down like three servings, coming back for dessert, and the leftovers, and like two full glasses of milk in between and this big **** still has abs.

I don't understand how a 160 lb person can eat 10 lbs of food a day. I'm down with the 1950's articles about how teenagers are aliens.

My boy comes to me and asks if he can get this or that and I honest to God say "How? How are you still hungry child?"

The saying "He's a growing boy" has existed for generations for a reason because god**** its ridiculous. I'm feeding a big *** uncoordinated goofy blackhole food in this house nowadays.

My son is 12. He's hitting the grocery budget pretty hard. Dude weighs like 110, abs like crazy. He'll eat a whole large pizza and ask about dessert...

10 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

My son is 12. He's hitting the grocery budget pretty hard. Dude weighs like 110, abs like crazy. He'll eat a whole large pizza and ask about dessert...

I've watched this kid put down an entire loaf of garlic bread..........and then an hour later he was asking if he could fix himself a glass of chocolate milk.

I understand that his metabolism is light years ahead of mine.......but an hour.......how? 

Teenagers are aliens and this kid is gonna break me. It's beyond comprehension.

We literally have a grocery list, and then a grocery list just for him. I can feed three people for less money. Two of them being full grown *** adults.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread