The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

1 hour ago, Sponge said:

@WhenFalconsWin Just so you know, for every downvote you give me, I give 10 back. I see you gave me 14 in the past hour= 140 for you.....and yes, I have the time. Just remember, only one of us actually cares about rep points and makes posts crying about how many you've lost.

Feel free to downvote this post to add ten more downvotes for yourself. 

I will do the same each time he downvotes you, or anyone else.  I will also “Like” anything he downvotes to negate those as well.  

4 minutes ago, Negative-Nancy said:

I will do the same each time he downvotes you, or anyone else.  I will also “Like” anything he downvotes to negate those as well.  

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

With the tacit support of the heartless liberals

Sometimes in direct donations 

What a cowardly little weasel this guy is.  Can’t believe people have respect for this guy…

Former Vice President Mike Pence privately praised a White House official after he “unloaded” on Donald Trump for the former president’s controversial remarks about the deadly “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, according to a new book.

National Economic Council Director Gary Cohn was “alarmed” by Trump’s remarks, and “unloaded” on him, according to an excerpt in Politico from “Frankly We Did Win This Election’: The Inside Story of How Donald Trump Lost,” written by Wall Street Journal reporter Michael C. Bender.

Trump insisted there were “very fine people on both sides” after an avowed white nationalist deliberately drove his vehicle into a crowd of counterprotesters, at the 2017 rally, injuring 19 people and murdering 32-year-old Heather Heyer.

At a meeting in the Oval Office, “Cohn told Trump that his lack of clarity had been harmful to the country and that he’d put an incredible amount of pressure on people working in the White House,” Bender wrote. “He told Trump that he might have to quit. No one backed Cohn up. Others in the room, including Pence, remained quiet.”

But after Cohn returned to his office, Pence “appeared at the threshold of Cohn’s door. ‘I’m proud of you,’ Pence told him, safely out of earshot of the president.” Cohn left the administration the following year.

1 minute ago, Negative-Nancy said:

So, do we need Atlanta United to take an L for the Hawks against Philly this afternoon?

I was just thinking about this. Like no way we get both right?

I really don't like how ESPN cranks up the volume on the announcers to the point all but the loudest crowd noise is shut out. 

They did this for the home Hawks game they had too

If watch an Atlanta United game on Fox you can hear even the bullhorn on the capo stand

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread