The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread

On 6/11/2021 at 9:39 PM, AF89 said:

If we have to trade some of the nicer pieces to get someone who can actually create matchup problems in big games I can live with that

If we have to trade some of the nicer pieces to get someone who can actually create matchup problems in big games I can live with that

7 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

The comebacks were nice and all, but in the end Atlanta sports is going to do what Atlanta sports does. Not even Trae Young can stop it. 

This is why I don't watch the games anymore. 40 years of feeling like this is enough. It's a dead end. 

This is year 3 of the rebuild. I still have faith in this team to improve. We were missing Reddish and Hunter this series as well.  We will be back.  Hawks are actually being built well the succeed. 

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Hawks get blown out on Sunday. I mean blown the complete f**k out of building.

I mean maybe but it's not like Philly has shown anything either

Hawks have played like absolute sh*t like 5 or 6 straight games now and were still going 7 cause both these teams are choking up in the moment

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Your 2021 World Series Champions Braves Thread