• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Southern California Liar

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fellas I'm fully vaccinated as of today.

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

He's a professional troll, and after he got deplatformed* he had no choice but to continue being a professional troll.  I mean, he could maybe go get a job at a Burger King, but he's probably otherwise utterly unemployable because he's such a **** show. 

A lot of his prior schtick is funny, especially when he was a flamboyantly gay conservative which you know made a large percentage of conservatives uncomfortable but they tolerated it to a large degree because everything he did was to troll liberals. To the extent that was an act and almost character study, that's ******* funny.

However, he's always flirted with neo-nazis and white supremacists, and literally this week posted a photo (on whatever random *** social media site that hasn't deplatformed him yet) of his desk with a copy of the Turner Diaries on it, which has inspired white supremacist acts of terror (including, but not limited to the Oklahoma City bombing) for decades now.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Turner_Diaries

However, his newest schtick of supporting gay conversion therapy crosses a line for me.  That is really dangerous and abusive stuff.  He 1000% doesn't actually believe in it, and I sincerely hope he's only going to (probably fraudulently) use it to raise money, but if he actually opens any type of conversion facility I've got a real problem with that, and he will have stepped out into being an actual menace and not just a conservative wrestling heel that seeks attention.

*Deplatforming from social media has very real consequences that can outweigh the seeming good of not letting these bigots and white supremacists uses private platforms to amplify their filth.  I don't know the answer to it, it's complicated, but as nice as it is for Milo to not have twitter or instagram, it has other consequences like him trying to start gay conversion camps to stay relevant and keep  up his lifestyle.

I just can't get worked up on him like you guys. He's good for a quick laugh (again, the spectacle), that's all. 

1 minute ago, Sn4ttBack said:

I was pretty much over the Trump administration but what the MSM is showing about DOJ investigations is pretty insane. Right? Or am I wrong?

Spying on people without just cause...

It's actually worse than spying on people without just cause:  This is spying on individuals in another co equal branch of government because they are legally investigating you.  This is a police state.

8 minutes ago, Downvote Don said:

It's actually worse than spying on people without just cause:  This is spying on individuals in another co equal branch of government because they are legally investigating you.  This is a police state.

This makes the Nixon administration look mild by comparison.  Granted, he was still a gigantic piece of **** who was surrounded by other pieces of ****.  Same story, bigger pieces of ****.

So we are finally seeing a flattening out of the downward curves of both Covid Cases and Deaths.  Fortunately, that flattening is occurring at pretty low numbers.  But that we are not continuing towards total elimination is concerning.

I assume that the reason things are flattening out is that vaccines are flowing.  Folks who wanted the vaccine got the vaccine.   Folks who don't want it are not going to get it.  But EVERYONE is done with distancing/masking etc.   There are two problems with the unvaccinated mingling with the masses:  1) Every transfer of the virus is an opportunity for mutation.  Every mutation is an opportunity for something that is more dangerous AND vaccine resistant.   2) If we let the virus stick around, we will eventually have another wave, albeit smaller, when we enter next winter.  Of course, as unvaccinated gathering increases, we could see an immediate moderate reversal of the downward trend.

Folks just need to get vaxed.

2 hours ago, Downvote Don said:

In which you retweet as gospel a dude who actually said "The Soviet Union actually" ended the Holocaust.  He did not say "The U.S. and our allies, including the Soviet Union, who actually sustained far more casualties and were instrumental in facilitating our advances." He wanted to leave the U.S. out of it completely.  

Highly credible dude there who certainly is not misleading anything in his "education" on world history.

Come ON . . . 

lol

1 hour ago, Downvote Don said:

1 hour ago, Baby Dik Dik said:

This makes the Nixon administration look mild by comparison.  Granted, he was still a gigantic piece of **** who was surrounded by other pieces of ****.  Same story, bigger pieces of ****.

wfw downvoting both of these posts tell you all you need to know about his character and values.

2 hours ago, Sponge said:

It's sad when an elderly man has to lie on the internet to impress strangers because his life is meaningless and craves attention to fill the void. Honestly, you're to be pitied. But you won't get that here because you burned that bridge long ago. Everyone hates you, no one believes you're a millionaire, and you're known as a pathological liar here. But you'll take the hate because at least it's some kind of attention that you crave.

What are the odds that the huge cancer relief benefit with 7 or 8 bands that he was asked on stage to play a few numbers is false. Google it and there is ZIP anytime in the near future in VA.  :tiphat: 

Just now, Big_Dog said:

What are the odds that the huge cancer relief benefit with 7 or 8 bands that he was asked on stage to play a few numbers is false. Google it and there is ZIP anytime in the near future.  :tiphat: 

Who would lie about a cancer charity?  I'm sensing a theme.

2 hours ago, Downvote Don said:

I’m holding off judgment until I can hear some of the legal rationales for this and/or the inspector general report is released.  It’s absolutely concerning, especially parts of the article below.  But again, I want to see more about the reasoning behind it and why they thought looking at their children’s communications…

(CNN) The Justice Department's inspector general will investigate the department's handling of a leak investigation into former President Donald Trump's political enemies that included a subpoena to collect metadata of lawmakers, staff and some family members, the office announced Friday.

The request comes as House Intelligence Committee Democrats hold a briefing at which Chairman Adam Schiff is expected to talk with his members about what the committee has learned, a source familiar tells CNN. 

The activity follows the bombshell revelation that prosecutors in the Trump administration Justice Department subpoenaed Apple for data from the accounts of House Intelligence Committee Democrats along with their staff and family members as part of a leak investigation. 

The prosecutors were looking for the sources behind news stories about contacts between Russia and Trump associates

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Futurama Appreciation Thread