The Futurama Appreciation Thread

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I'm back in Fairfax now. I'm up for a charity event (tomorrow) for breast cancer.  There will be 7 bands playing for 8 hours, and two of my buddies are in two of the bands. Music, food, and obviously donating for a great cause.  I will be asked up on stage by one of my buddies to play and sing a couple of numbers. Hopefully I cause donations to go up and not down...:tiphat::lol:

Post a video of one of your numbers. You can pixel out your face so I won't be able to hunt you down using the latest facial recognition technology. 

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Southern California Liar

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fellas I'm fully vaccinated as of today.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Post a video of one of your numbers. You can pixel out your face so I won't be able to hunt you down using the latest facial recognition technology. 

Send me your big $donation and I will announce your name on stage. I announced your name already at one of our barbecues at the lake and people still don't know who the F*** I'm talking about. :lol:

So HR has screwed a lot of our IT org.  I have a bunch of jr devs that when they were moved to the new system, were put in as intermediate devs with no increase in pay.  Now it’s time for promo talk and I have been given marching orders that sr dev now means sr.  So now I am going to have to be a dic in the next manager meeting to prove a point.  Either we push them down a level and promote them back with a raise or keep them at their current position and pay them appropriately, but not give them the satisfaction of promotion. Bah!!

2 hours ago, Southern California Liar said:

In which you retweet as gospel a dude who actually said "The Soviet Union actually" ended the Holocaust.  He did not say "The U.S. and our allies, including the Soviet Union, who actually sustained far more casualties and were instrumental in facilitating our advances." He wanted to leave the U.S. out of it completely.  

Highly credible dude there who certainly is not misleading anything in his "education" on world history.

Come ON . . . 

12 minutes ago, Downvote Don said:

In which you retweet as gospel a dude who actually said "The Soviet Union actually" ended the Holocaust.  He did not say "The U.S. and our allies, including the Soviet Union, who actually sustained far more casualties and were instrumental in facilitating our advances." He wanted to leave the U.S. out of it completely.  

Highly credible dude there who certainly is not misleading anything in his "education" on world history.

Come ON . . . 

Of course that's the correct answer and if pushed I'm sure he would say the same thing. When the host asked him "Well who won WW2?" what do you think she was thinking? What do you think most Americans would say?

53 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

He’s still taking victory laps on the Bible photo story. 

Right . . . the Trump appointed IG's report that leaves an awful lot un answered, including why Barr was personally involved in assuring the area was cleared for the scaffolding.

Reminder:  The IG report in Mrs. DownvoteDon's investigation said everything the state did was copacetic.  Jury said otherwise.

55 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

"homosexualist" sounds like he's got a specialized degree or something

I've always liked the spectacle of Milo :shrug: Some people let him get under their skin but I see him as a wcw wrestler talking **** while the interviewer plays the part of Mean Gene.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Futurama Appreciation Thread