• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• Southern California Liar

• Leon Troutsky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fellas I'm fully vaccinated as of today.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

There's no way this train gets back on track. Especially since Merrick Barrland is more concerned about protecting the DoJ than he is making sure nobody follows in Trump and Sessions/Barr's footsteps.

36 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

I haven't really followed all that much of Yashar gate or how much he deserves it (I know hes been known to say something profoundly dumb from time to time) but he'd been giving off some very strong pleas for help lately and I really hope he doesn't hurt himself, I hate the idea of just throwing up the deflector shields and saying it's all fake

6 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Trump's modus operandi and action plan those 4 years was  . . . . . . .   'If it's wrong let's do it'

@WhenFalconsWin  ^  ^    . .  rob, steal, cheat, lie, adultry, spy, sexual assault, use Barr as a puppet and tailor the Mueller report to make him look like the Pope . . . .   the only thing I can't say is murder.

2 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

@WhenFalconsWin  ^  ^    . .  rob, steal, cheat, lie, adultry, spy, sexual assault, use Barr as a puppet and tailor the Mueller report to make him look like the Pope . . . .   the only thing I can't say is murder.

I'm back in Fairfax now. I'm up for a charity event (tomorrow) for breast cancer.  There will be 7 bands playing for 8 hours, and two of my buddies are in two of the bands. Music, food, and obviously donating for a great cause.  I will be asked up on stage by one of my buddies to play and sing a couple of numbers. Hopefully I cause donations to go up and not down...:tiphat::lol:

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The Futurama Appreciation Thread